7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In my opinion, this fight with Crawford doesn't happen if Spence were to fight Pacquiao

From there Spence would have been a bigger star and been able to use even more leverage to not make this fight happen on some "I'm the bigger fish". He would have fought one more time at Welterweight then move up. Then he would have parlayed that into a possible matchup with Canelo to cash out with that fight

That eye injury was a blessing in disguise for this megafight to happen
Lol@cash out..more like Canelo for being smoke and mirrors..dude ain't whooping no black fighter's ass on the elite level in their prime.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion, this fight with Crawford doesn't happen if Spence were to fight Pacquiao

From there Spence would have been a bigger star and been able to use even more leverage to not make this fight happen on some "I'm the bigger fish". He would have fought one more time at Welterweight then move up. Then he would have parlayed that into a possible matchup with Canelo to cash out with that fight

That eye injury was a blessing in disguise for this megafight to happen
Naw The Truth told y’all what the plan was, from that video you and @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL were Kikiying about.
:sas1:

So y’all can thank him

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You sure ?
Canelo’s last few fight been butt cheeks..

I’m sure there’s a reason he signed with PBC
spence hasnt even sold like 500K on ppv...quality of fights be damned canelo has done much more

he signed with pbc because the fight with bivol couldn't get done and he looked elsewhere