7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
All will be settled tmw. May the best man win. It bugs me a bit a lot of people are picking Crawford and I don't really see what everyone else sees. I think I'm right but we will see.
These Crawford fans need to post like Crawford has untapped levels to hide the fact they know he has a very tappable chin.

Spence has proven he's willing to die trying to crush the person opposite him in the ring. I don't believe Crawford is built to withstand the war it will take to win this fight.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Do any of y'all have public events that will be showing this fight? I been trying to google it but not finding anything for Oklahoma.

Daps
Would’ve been nice if Spence was able to fight & beat Pac instead of Ugas. The hype for this fight is great amongst hardcores, but the gen pop doesn’t really care.

It could be ESPN downplaying it since Poirier vs. Gaethje is the same night, but I’ve barely seen engagement from major sports networks/social media.

This is arguably the 2 best boxers in the world, years in the making, and it might not even be in the top 3 most bought events this year. I really do hope I’m wrong about this though :whoa:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Would’ve been nice if Spence was able to fight & beat Pac instead of Ugas. The hype for this fight is great amongst hardcores, but the gen pop doesn’t really care.

It could be ESPN downplaying it since Poirier vs. Gaethje is the same night, but I’ve barely seen engagement from major sports networks/social media.

This is arguably the 2 best boxers in the world, years in the making, and it might not even be in the top 3 most bought events this year. I really do hope I’m wrong about this though :whoa:

In my opinion, this fight with Crawford doesn't happen if Spence were to fight Pacquiao

From there Spence would have been a bigger star and been able to use even more leverage to not make this fight happen on some "I'm the bigger fish". He would have fought one more time at Welterweight then move up. Then he would have parlayed that into a possible matchup with Canelo to cash out with that fight

That eye injury was a blessing in disguise for this megafight to happen

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Fight is very big IMHO when you consider neither dude is a total household name