[7/13/19] All Elite Wrestling: Fight For The Fallen

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:what: We aren't watching a classic, but Nyla Rose fukking sucks. They can bring Awesome Kong if they need a big chick.

Kong is better, yes, but she's also 42 and can barely move. Might as well introduce the crowd to the new version.

Besides, Nyla Rose actually showed something at Fyter Fest, like good strength and crowd popping power moves. Her wind is awful and she needs to drop 20 pounds, but there's actual potential there to be something for the division.

None of the girls in that tag match are really THAT much better or show much more potential than Rose, save maybe Bea Priestley (need to see her against better opponents, because the other three weren't it at all). Baker has never impressed me and looked worse than ever in this match, and the Japanese girls aren't convincing fighters at all. They looked like kids who were told to stop hitting each other so hard by their parents.

Of the five women mentioned, give me Priestley, Rose, and maybe Baker as a solid midcard hand (in that order), and the other two can fukk off forever.

That tag match sucked, by the way, and I openly cheered when it was over. Give Priestley a real opponent so I can properly evaluate her, please.

Daps
Who the fucck turned on the closed caption? :dahell:
giphy.webp