7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Hawks gave up 4 picks for Murray and you trying to give us 3 for KD?
out-roll-window-up.gif

Hawks gave up Gallinari who turned around and got bought out, we giving you a Max type who could make the all star every year as the main guy type of player @ 25 years old.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
good!

dude literally isn’t doing shyt…don’t wanna go thru an entire season guessing whether or not he’s gonna play…granted we won’t get as much as we should for him but who cares…KD was the only one I wanted to keep but fukk it

3 team trade involving KD for one of the young stars, then allow Simmons to play for half or the full year to up his trade value to hopefully peak value then ship him out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 team trade involving KD for one of the young stars, then allow Simmons to play for half or the full year to up his trade value to hopefully peak value then ship him out.

yeah but that’s no guarantee with him

Starski

Superstar
Daps
yeah but that’s no guarantee with him

Since we pulling the plug on this we have to go all the way but we actually got to be on the side that finesse these other GM’s. unless breh comes out and says “I’m boycotting this season to stand in solitude with my boy Kyrie/kd :mjgrin: “ idk how his trade value can get lower

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruce Brown needs a better agent, $6.5 per year was the best he could get him?

Exactly why they should have tried to keep him. He was estimated to get over 10M. If it doesn't work out, he can be traded. Defends well for his size, cuts to the basket and can hit the perimeter shot. Perfect for Denver.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it makes sense given the “results” that the big 3 yielded…they were a soulless big 3 that really brought zero identity/culture to the franchise due to the lack of games they played together…19 games played together (playoffs included) during the course of a season and a half and one playoff series win is fukking inexcusable…I’ve pretty much said the same at times during the season…I would like to be able to have a scrappy team that we get to see play night in and night out vs these coddled superstars playing when they want to especially when they’re not getting anywhere near the expected results…it would be nice to keep kyrie and KD but keeping it real they gave us a lackadaisical playoff effort that resulted in a dominating sweep…so what exactly are fans supposed to be crying over? :yeshrug:

the writing was on the wall once harden quit…but I kept holding out hope that kyrie and ben would give us something…I’ll be glad if we don’t have to go thru another season of wishing/hoping these nikkas will suit up and fukking play

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it makes sense given the “results” that the big 3 yielded…they were a soulless big 3 that really brought zero identity/culture to the franchise due to the lack of games they played together…19 games played together (playoffs included) during the course of a season and a half is fukking inexcusable

No identity? You're on ignore for being stupid.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dolan wouldn't do that. Fred and Jeff Wilpon wouldn't have done that. Tsai isn't cut out for ownership.