7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude wants to paint missing half the season due to what he claims is a “religious belief” as normal but then turn around and question why he isn’t receiving maximum pay lol

…and the crazy thing is he still had/has a season left to convince them that he warrants a max contract but dude got pissed and demanded a trade cuz they wouldn’t give it to him right away after this shyt-show of a season lol

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
…and the crazy thing is he still had/has a season left to convince them that he warrants a max contract but dude got pissed and demanded a trade cuz they wouldn’t give it to him right away after this shyt-show of a season lol

This is where i really fault kyrie and KD for not giving it a go for one more season. Its not that they dont want to bring Kyrie back, they want to make sure he doesnt go AWOL for no reason. KD should know that but he's standing by Kyrie like a battered wife.

Both sides had choices in this matter that neither were willing to concede... Both let ego win out :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Only think I'm fault Kai for is that absence he took when he attended his family's party. His lack of availability because of injuries is part of the game. I'm not faulting him or blaming him for not taking the vaccine or partaking in Ramadan. Those are his own personal decisions that people should not be questioning.

Miss ne with the bullshyt. He did it for the Yankees fam. Their is no coincidence that mandate got lifted as soon as baseball season started up.
He did it for the Mets. The Yankees wound up getting everyone vaccinated anyway because even if the mandate changed here, it wasn’t gonna change in Canada, so one way or another we were gonna know who was unvaccinated (the Mets didn’t have this conundrum)