7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All they had to do was give Kai the extension, and KD would’ve been good. Tsai's ego got in the way. He really botched this shyt. He should’ve been pressuring Mayor Adams to lift that damn mandate from the jump.

He thought Kyrie was a Uighur slave who'd do what he was told. The Chinese Communist Plant found out that unlike people in his country, we tend to stand up for ourselves.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All they had to do was give Kai the extension, and KD would’ve been good. Tsai's ego got in the way. He really botched this shyt. He should’ve been pressuring Mayor Adams to lift that damn mandate from the jump.

but to what avail??????

for kyrie to be hurt again?
for kyrie to pick up some new stance that “prevents” him from playing?
for kyrie to be hungry again and not at full strength during the playoffs?
for another first round sweep/exit?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That was never gonna happen. Eric Adams wasn’t gonna lift the mandate for one player out of all the teams who play here.

Even with all of Kyrie’s weirdo stuff, it was the route they chose. That’s why even in how this fell apart, nobody can blame Brooklyn for trying.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
but to what avail??????

for kyrie to be hurt again?
for kyrie to pick up some new stance that “prevents” him from playing?
for kyrie to be hungry again and not at full strength during the playoffs?
for another first round sweep/exit?

Only think I'm fault Kai for is that absence he took when he attended his family's party. His lack of availability because of injuries is part of the game. I'm not faulting him or blaming him for not taking the vaccine or partaking in Ramadan. Those are his own personal decisions that people should not be questioning.

That was never gonna happen. Eric Adams wasn’t gonna lift the mandate for one player out of all the teams who play here.

Even with all of Kyrie’s weirdo stuff, it was the route they chose. That’s why even in how this fell apart, nobody can blame Brooklyn for trying.
Miss ne with the bullshyt. He did it for the Yankees fam. Their is no coincidence that mandate got lifted as soon as baseball season started up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are his own personal decisions that people should not be questioning.

then ppl (not directed at you) shouldn’t be questioning why he wasn’t offered the max when those personal decisions have an impact on his professional ones

*edit*

actually that is directed at you since you were questioning him not receiving the max…didn’t realize you were the same poster

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
then ppl (not directed at you) shouldn’t be questioning why he wasn’t offered the max when those personal decisions have an impact on his professional ones

So now folks okay with teams/employers not wanting their workers/players around due to personal decisions like religious beliefs, etc.

I'm cut from a different cloth, cause shyt like that will never be okay.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now folks okay with teams/employers not wanting their workers/players around due to personal decisions like religious beliefs, etc.

stop making up fake talking points for me…and they didn’t say they didn’t want him around—HE did once he realized he wasn’t getting maxed

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

aplausos-the-rock.gif

I’m on board with this rich chino. Those struggle 14-19 years weren’t the best, they were forgettable, but we were proud of the effort they put in. That’s all most fans want at the end of the day, did you leave everything on the court regardless of the outcome. We need to bring that culture back and stop chasing stars.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Only think I'm fault Kai for is that absence he took when he attended his family's party. His lack of availability because of injuries is part of the game. I'm not faulting him or blaming him for not taking the vaccine or partaking in Ramadan. Those are his own personal decisions that people should not be questioning.

Miss ne with the bullshyt. He did it for the Yankees fam. Their is no coincidence that mandate got lifted as soon as baseball season started up.
Ramadan is one thing. There have been Jewish baseball players that missed games because of Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah. But the Non vax shyt is stupid and founded in conspiracy. Playing the in the NBA is a privilege.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ramadan is one thing. There have been Jewish baseball players that missed games because of Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah. But the Non vax shyt is stupid and founded in conspiracy. Playing the in the NBA is a privilege.

How is it founded in conspiracy? He wanted to do what was best for his body. My body, my choice doesn't matter now?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ramadan is one thing. There have been Jewish baseball players that missed games because of Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah. But the Non vax shyt is stupid and founded in conspiracy.

dude wants to paint missing half the season due to what he claims is a “religious belief” as normal but then turn around and question why he isn’t receiving maximum pay lol

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How is it founded in conspiracy? He wanted to do what was best for his body. My body, my choice doesn't matter now?
This is such a bad faith comparison to pro choice arguments. This was a public health emergency and if you choose to opt out of that then society can choose to opt of letting you participate. Kyrie wasn’t targeted. He just chose to stubborn. He doesn’t have access to any information the other players don’t. He just wanted to be different. Dude is a weirdo. Have you seen his IG stories and the type of anti vax nuts he promotes? Certified weirdo.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
dude wants to paint missing half the season due to what he claims is a “religious belief” as normal but then turn around and question why he isn’t receiving maximum pay lol

He missed half the season because of a mandate, not because he just sat out. Plus the TEAM told him to stay home.