7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
So Kyrie is staying and opting in :lupe:

Let's make this count and build a squad:mjcry: let's get that ring. I still BELIEVE

I wasn’t even worried, this shyt was all smoke & mirrors the whole time :unimpressed:

Now we can focus on resigning Claxton.

Kyrie
Gary Harris or TJ warren
KD
Simmons
Ayton

Let’s rock.

Still have Seth, Kessler, Sharpe, DD

YESSSIRRR!!!

Leaving KD and 30+ million for 6 million
to play for Bron & Russ
:russ:

:blessed:

Tough Break Brehs.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Are y'all willing to give us Tatum and Brown for KD :lupe:

I don’t wanna to break the duo because of their age BUT a player of KD talent becomes available and you have to put the all chips on the table. I’d give up Brown, Theis(for salary matching purposes) and 3 firsts with maybe a pick swap in there. Best offer Bk will get. Both Tatum and Brown for KD wouldn’t make sense.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don’t wanna to break the duo because of their age BUT a player of KD talent becomes available and you have to put the all chips on the table. I’d give up Brown, Theis(for salary matching purposes) and 3 firsts with maybe a pick swap in there. Best offer Bk will get. Both Tatum and Brown for KD wouldn’t make sense.

Tatum and picks for KD would win y'all a chip as well to be honest :manny:

Smart
Brown
KD
??
Horford

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I still can’t believe this. Barclays should be burned to the ground. This was a battle of ego. Marks and Tsai felt punked and tried to discipline Kyrie thru the media. Massive fail. They listened to Stephen A smith who is a KNICKs Fan instead of their players.

In all fairness I doubt Stephen A Smith is the straw that broke the camel’s back on this. Kyrie been out of control since he got there, undermining Steve Nash’s authority, missing games to throw birthday bashes, alienating Harden, Etc. Hell the ONLY way you can get away with that stuff is if you win CHAMPIONSHIPS or at least take the team to the finals. Thats why everyone who calls Bron “LeGM” HAS to at least do so with a modicum of respect on it. You can’t come IN dictating shyt to these rich white dudes without following up your end of the bargain but for so long before they lash out.

If anything, the REAL mistake wasn’t disciplining Irving, it was not fostering an independent and healthy relationship with KD separate FROM Irving. Yea we all know they came as a package deal, but KD was, is, and remains the better player. They should have tried to move heaven and earth to sell KD on the FRANCHISE and their willingness to win a Chip with him as the centerpiece, which is what he wants to finally cement his “legacy” as THE Man. They should have sold him on a KD/Harden future that didn’t necessarily include Irving. KD/Harden WITH the potential of someone of Simmons or anyone else they could have packaged Irving for is still a championship caliber team.

But all of this is all hindsight of course. Main thing is you can’t blame upper management in THIS particular situation for saying enough is enough. They just should have done it a season ago

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

Hawks gave up 4 picks for Murray and you trying to give us 3 for KD?
out-roll-window-up.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiosity would ya'll take that hypothetical Lakers deal for Kyrie ( 27 and 29 unprotected firsts and Westbrook)? How do ya'll wanna handle Kyrie?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We might have to trade Simmons so we can get a Young star for KD.

That stupid rookie max extension rule is stopping everything

good!

dude literally isn’t doing shyt…don’t wanna go thru an entire season guessing whether or not he’s gonna play…granted we won’t get as much as we should for him but who cares…KD was the only one I wanted to keep but fukk it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dunno, I can't tell what the trade market is like for Kyrie. Seems like teams are hesitant to touch him.

the last trade rumor I saw yesterday is dallas making him a priority target…forgot who the source was or if it was even credible

*edit*

the dallas rumors are all over the place…reports (both from yesterday) say that they will “heavily pursue” him but others say they are “not interested” in him