7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You’re right on that too, truth be told they don’t really exist unless they’re superstar type players like Embiid lol.

Myles Turner is the name youre going to hear. I’m intrigued by Bamba.

More names that will be in rotation:
Thomas Bryant
Jeff green
Portis
Jalen Smith
Dedmon
Hartenstein
Naz reid

Also I think the Nets have a euro stash they are going to look at this summer Nikola Milutinov. Big Russian dude I don’t know if he has a jumper.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what exactly is the rumor?

unless he’s going to the nix, I don’t see kyrie leaving brooklyn…his whole thing was being closer to his pops/family to the point that he even hinted at retiring if he were traded…that being said I hope he does walk tho…he’s been directly/indirectly involved in us coming up short the past 2 seasons…first season I absolutely can’t fault him for but him being hurt did affect us so it has to be noted…and he was absolutely incorrigible this past season…I’m not convinced he helps us win anything next season…it’s more so gonna be a matter of what the fukk else is he gonna do to fukk off another season?

what a fukking joke smh…there was so much trash talking from “haters” when him, KD and harden landed in brooklyn…and I thought let them “hate”, we getting a chip tho…only for muthafukkas to end up being absolutely right about these nikkas (KD being the exception…he’s absolutely played his heart out in BK and demonstrated he truly wants to be on this team)…I thought we’d have enough talent to overcome their personalities/individual shortcomings but nah…fukk him and harden…need to trade simmons too if possible

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense, Kyrie essentially blew up a championship with his vaccine stance. Over 30 with an already spotty history with injuries and he’s a smallish guard. Giving him a max contract with what he’s given the team so far is would be a crazy risk.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
It makes sense, Kyrie essentially blew up a championship with his vaccine stance. Over 30 with an already spotty history with injuries and he’s a smallish guard. Giving him a max contract with what he’s given the team so far is would be a crazy risk.

He really is a smart dummy. Nets would be crazy to max him imo, a guy that has shown he really doesn’t prioritize winning basketball championships. The only reason kyrie was able to play home games was because of the yankees/mets, not because of his halfhearted so called protest. Just look at Andrew Wiggins. He was hesitant, but smartened up and realized not just the money aspect, but he could be part of winning a ring.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
So supposedly KD hasn't spoken to the Nets since the series ended and since we're not committed to keeping Kyrie.
:francis: not like this brehs :to: they need to all sit down together and talk

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So supposedly KD hasn't spoken to the Nets since the series ended and since we're not committed to keeping Kyrie.
:francis: not like this brehs :to: they need to all sit down together and talk
More than likely they will and come to some sort of agreement, but the idea that they were supposed to just lay down for Kyrie is kinda crazy considering he hasn’t played half the games.

Far be it from me to side with billionaire owners but if I’m Joe Tsai, have I gotten my money’s worth? And you’re asking for another max deal? People want the coach to be fired, but he has to pay another coach AND Nash when Nash really hasn’t even really had a shot with the full team?

Its a lot to ask