7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

If true Id take the clippers wings for him :manny:

Im 50\50 on this being smoke and actually true tho.

Shams is not Stephen A., his name holds too much weight, This leak came straight from Kyrie’s agent (clearing the way for the 7 time all start to consider the open market)<—- that part wasn’t put in there by accident. The Nets are hesitant to give him what he wants and they basically looking around the league. Knicks and Lakers probably called back, Irving’s camp want this out there.

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I think they need to look into acquiring Brogdon and/or Turner and get a third team involved to send Kyrie to. 6’5 Brogdon and 6’10 Turner both can shoot and defend their respective positions. They’ll miss games too but at least they’ll legitimately have reasons to bc of injuries and not finding out the world ain’t flat :francis:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want Kyrie back but I understand why we're hesitant cuz of all the drama he brings and his availability.

Hopefully this works out for the best for us.
All we really need is some quality wing defenders. 6'5 +. Too many combo guards on the squad

We need him if we’re going for a chip

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
We lost to the team that went to the finals pleighboi. :jbhmm:it wasn't just a random team in the playoffs.
Still pushed them each game without an adequate roster while missing key pieces Joe, Bum Simmons. We saw what Wiggins did to Tatum so it’s not far fetched thinking Bum could do the same since he is consistently an All Defensive player