7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Naw Breh KD is the damn leader.

Whatever rift Kyrie and Harden had, it was KD's job to find out the cause and resolve that conflict or at least temporarily resolve it and convince James to buy-in until the end of the season.

He failed to do that. Harden NEVER should have been at the point where he wanted out mid-season (this is what has really killed the season)

Ben "The Invisible Man" Simmons is sitting on the bench laughing and smiling courtside whilst his defense could be used. KD hasn't said a damn thing or put any pressure on him.

It's just poor and weak leadership all round.
There was nothing KD could do. Any star would do what Harden did. I would have too.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But anyway, the biggest problem with this team like I’ve been saying the biggest problem with this team is that they have no players in that 6’6 6’8 range who can shoot and rebound

the offensive linemen of the NBA
They let Jeff go and didn’t pick up Kuzma because of cheapness. This is the result. And then they buried the young and athletic guys come play off time as if they couldn’t play spot minutes.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Look, I said they gave up their p*ssy for Harden. Even if they didn't trade for Ben which was just tryna salvage a bad situation, it's still a bad situation.

They're gonna have to hit up the ring chasing bin real hard. LMA can't come back. Blake shouldn't either as well as Drummond. I have a bad feeling y'all are gonna pursue Montrezl Harrell to go with Claxton and Sharpe.

Bruce Brown earned his keep. He's gonna get paid starter money from someone, so y'all may need Harris or Curry off the bench. I'd say Curry

Claxton /Sharpe /Koloko
Durant /Harrell
Harris /Edwards /Duke
Brown /Curry /Thomas
Irving /Mills

all y'all got is the 23rd pick + a future Philly pick. Worst case scenario: draft Koloko or Baldwin. See about Tristan Thompson. See about Robin Lopez, Rondo even. If Montero or Hardy slip to 23, consider them too.

Nets need depth in the worst way. Playable depth.