7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I had to decompress before I commented on the game last night.

Nash coached a shyt game last night. His stubborn rotations kill the momentum every time he plays Mills and James Johnson together.

Why didn’t they foul when they were up 3 with a minute left?

why isn’t black griffin who is a goon get any minutes? He draws charges and gives energy to the team diving for loose balls and can hit a better open shot than James Johnson. Nash says he can’t play the 4 anymore, fine play him at the 5, put Clax at the 4 along with KD at the 3.

Kessler Edwards has been money on the corner 3 and Nash pulled him after 6 min where he was 2-3 from 3!

Patty Mills I love him as a person on the court but he’s complete garbage now and should have been rested weeks ago.

The only offense late in game was KD iso. Ridiculous.

The refs were complete shyt as they always are when calling games with KD and Kyrie. Blatant fouls missed.

Where is lamarcus Aldridge?

Worse than coaching is the lack of cohesion with the team.

I’m gonna be honest i wouldn’t be surprised if they lost in the play in. Their margin for error is very thin and they are playing against their coach and the refs.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even care if they get bounced in the play in. The bottom line is Steve Nash gotta go. Bring in Mike Antoni, he’s creative enough to where he wouldn’t have KD and Kyrie taking turns in isolation in crunch time all the time. This team lacks leadership and structure, and unfortunately for us the talent hasn’t been enough to overcome this issue this year.