7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Giannis akak THE SNAKE KILLER
Giannis just lost in Milwaukee to them and beat them by one after the refs dictated the game in his favor (34-16 including not calling a flagrant on someone diving at a jumpshooters legs). I wouldn’t be gassed off one season where Brooklyn was injured (dirty Giannis play on Kyrie and Harden’s hamstring) and one win after losing to them at home.

We all saw what happened to Lestans after they got gassed from 2016:lolbron: @Blow dikksack

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Giannis just lost to in Milwaukee to them and beat them by one after the refs dictated the game in his favor (34-16 including not calling a flagrant on someone diving at a jumpshooters legs). I wouldn’t be gassed off one season where Brooklyn was injured (dirty Giannis play on Kyrie and Harden’s hamstring) and one win after losing to them at home.

We all saw what happened to Lestans after they got gassed from 2016:lolbron: @Joe Sixpack
Giannis overpowers the Nets on almost every possession..

It’s beautiful to watch.. He just explodes past KD all the time when he guards him he’s food out there :noah:

Get mad faghot :takedat:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Giannis overpowers the Nets on almost every possession..

It’s beautiful to watch.. He just explodes past KD all the time when he guards him he’s food out there :noah:

Get mad faghot :takedat:
No he doesn’t fakkit and KD didn’t run from Giannis like your crush did. KD guards the other team’s best player while being the number one option on the other side even after coming off a serious injury. He doesn’t hide on bums like your man crush. Actually, you are the biggest KD Stan on the board :lolbron:

You dikk hopping fakkit. You hop from Bron to KD to Kai to my dikk. What team you cheering for next year fakkit :umad::dame: :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No he doesn’t fakkit and KD didn’t run from Giannis like your crush did. KD guards the other team’s best player while being the number one option on the other side even after coming off a serious injury. He doesn’t hide on bums like your man crush. Actually, you are the biggest KD Stan on the board :lolbron:

You dikk hopping fakkit. You hop from Bron to KD to Kai to my dikk. What team you cheering for next year fakkit :umad::dame: :mjlol:
nikka worry about them stale ass grits you about to eat you bamma ass nikka

Giannis is the best player in the game..

He cooked the Nets for the 5th consecutive time :banderas:

Nobody on this team can deal with him…

It’s beautiful:steviej:

You love me faghot :scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
nikka worry about them stale ass grits you about to eat you bamma ass nikka

Giannis is the best player in the game..

He cooked the Nets for the 5th consecutive time :banderas:

Nobody on this team can deal with him…

It’s beautiful:steviej:

You love me faghot :scust:
That nikka just lost to them last game and won by one after the refs helped them. You know it bc you’re a Nets fan. You were probably there with a DuGAWD jersey on:mjlol:

You’ll be at the parade when they win fakkit:mjlol:
You love the attention like the old fakkit you are so you wanna play contrarian on a message board :scusthov:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That nikka just lost to them last game and won by one after the refs helped them. You know it bc you’re a Nets fan. You were probably there with a DuGAWD jersey on:mjlol:

You’ll be at the parade when they win fakkit:mjlol:
You love the attention like the old fakkit you are so you wanna play contrarian on a message board :scusthov:
:laff:

nikka..

Just power on your ps3 cause I know your bum ass is two generations behind the rest of us cause you from the souf..

Turn on your flabby ass PS3, put in 2k22 and put that shyt on rookie and turn injuries off that’s the only title these hoe ass nikkas is winning..

This bumbaclaaat battymon is out of his pork filled mind bout a title :russ:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Refs screwed us so many times last night. We average 24 free throw attempts a night yet only had 12 or 13 in regulation.
To their 34 FTs :hhh:
They do it every game Milwaukee plays Brooklyn. Only other team that gets fouls like that is the Sixers but they at least call fouls for Brooklyn as well. They’ll beat them in six in the playoffs unless Giannis or somebody take out a star or key player.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Your hatred for the Nets as a New Yorker is strange. And you post this video like that game wasn’t literally stolen from them. That foul on KD was a flagrant. Nets should’ve had the ball after his 3 free throws and Bucks would’ve had to foul again.
Just do what i do and neg his bytch ass every time he comes in this thread