7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
An abomination. They really need Simmons to play and at a high level defensively
Nets are missing their best perimeter defender in Bruce Brown. The rest are food without his energy on defense. Simmons would help but he hasn’t showed up yet so I’m only counting BB rn :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We not making the playoffs :/

w/o a healthy ben, these games are just something to watch/do…I have no real expectations for this team as is…kyrie back full-time is great but it was never gonna be enough imo…seems like they can kick it up a notch for big games (philly, miami, milwaukee) but can’t be consistent with that level of play smh…those back-to-back losses to the raptors when KD returned were huge…this team as-is should easily be in 5/6th place even with all they’ve been thru but they play up/down to their opponents…I think having a real coach would correct that but then again personalities like KD/kyrie probability wouldn’t mesh well with that type of coaching…and the team right now just simply doesn’t have enough talent to overcome his coaching

Last edited: