7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This mf gets 20± minutes a night

He jammed his finger on the offensive possession. He frustrates the hell out of me, but it wasn't a random foul. He probably thought it was bad enough to come out of the game. You can see him gesturing with his hand.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

I admittedly don't watch as much bball as I use to, but u tellin me Blake can't play the 4 at all:dahell:

Nah.

A lineup with Kyrie/Curry/KD/Griffin/Drummond?

Who's getting stops? 22nd in Defensive Rating entering tonight. When shyt gets real, teams like Milwaukee understand the assignment. Outside of Bruce Brown, the team is too content trading baskets.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Your hatred for the Nets as a New Yorker is strange. And you post this video like that game wasn’t literally stolen from them. That foul on KD was a flagrant. Nets should’ve had the ball after his 3 free throws and Bucks would’ve had to foul again.
:lolbron:

KD and Kyrie are some clown ass nikkas…

and this team has Blake Griffin on it :hhh:

What a glorious morning :ahh:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Your hatred for the Nets as a New Yorker is strange. And you post this video like that game wasn’t literally stolen from them. That foul on KD was a flagrant. Nets should’ve had the ball after his 3 free throws and Bucks would’ve had to foul again.
You gotta ignore him. He’s an old fakkit with gay love for Lebron James. He’s going to use Giannis as a proxy for hating KD who sonned Lebron two years in a row and Kai bc he left Lebron and his toxic environment after winning the chip for him in Cleveland. He’s just the prototypical LeGBT member. He’s obsessed to the point of being fans of the two.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You gotta ignore him. He’s an old fakkit with gay love for Lebron James. He’s going to use Giannis as a proxy for hating KD who sonned Lebron two years in a row and Kai bc he left Lebron and his toxic environment after winning the chip for him in Cleveland. He’s just the prototypical LeGBT member. He’s obsessed to the point of being fans of the two.
:pachaha:

My dude..

Shut yo BAMMA ass up you hammock and chitlin eatin doofus

You have placed yourself on my dikk for awhile now it’s very strange…

Shut yo clown bamma ass up :mjlol:

This faghot loves me