7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not watching the game but KD and Kyrie are the only players in double figures? Kyrie is struggling from the field. What’s going on? :picard:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na real talk Marks better put a fukking team around kd next season...look at whats being wasted tonight
What can he realistically do being as capped out as we are? There’s 146 million in guaranteed money coming back next year if Kyrie picks up his option and Patty declines his. :francis: They gonna be in the luxury tax real quick. Bums like Griffin, Drummond, Thomas, Johnson, Dragic, LMA gotta go. Hopefully they’ll be replaced by players who’s not washed. Patty had a spark when he started….:francis:I think he gotta bounce too.

Throw a lil sumffin at BB too for turning things around. Harden was fukking with his mojo I believe.

KD/Kyrie/Ben/Curry/Harris/BB is a solid core to start with. Throw in an athletic center and fill out the roster with some playmakers and 3&D guys and we good. You can have the most perfect roster but at the end of the day “Healthy IS Wealth” :francis:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ball hit the backboard. I'm sick of these refs
It hit the corner part of the rim which is why it came off at such an awkward angle

Kyrie being wack over the past week or so has really sunk BK