7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Because he thinks it’s stupid you’re allowed to watch the game in the arena while not being vaxed but you can’t play in it?:russ:
Do you read? nikka went on an entire diatribe about what led to the mandate in the first place. Nothing we were talking about was about basketball. I don’t even like Adam’s and didn’t vote for him.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Teams play KD like the mavs did last night and kyrie ain’t available, it’s gone be a long playoffs for y’all. I still got y’all as the favorite as of now

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Teams play KD like the mavs did last night and kyrie ain’t available, it’s gone be a long playoffs for y’all. I still got y’all as the favorite as of now

Not just Kai. Seth and Cam not being available at the same time. KD has no release valve right now at home. All his scorers and shot creators are on the bench.

if he gets doubled and Seth wide open he’s a 40% 3pt shooter.

Cam is a killer in the mid range.

Team needs to get healthy quickly!!

Huge game tonite. We gotta roll the blazers.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
4.5 behind for 6th place. Toronto a game behind Cleveland for that 6th seed.

It's going to be tough to get to that 6th seed, so Toronto passing over the Cavs is crucial.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Barclays was loud tonight. Nice show of fight in thr third quarter on that run to get back in the game and take the lead. Rebounding continues to be a problem. Teams are going to go at Cam Thomas until he learns how to defend. Seth Curry is their second most important player behind Durant during this stretch to the end of the season. He just has to be more aggressive in looking for his shot.