7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KD got fouled on that 3 clear as hell. Dinwiddie slapped his shooting hand.

Claxton wanted that challenge of stopping Luka and KD should have let him eat. Claxton gotta grow and get confidence, Luka wasnt shooting that over him he was gonna try and drive.

Nash should have stuck with Drummond, he was eating and setting some serious screens. His big body is makes up for lack of footspeed.

Patty passing up wide open 3s is benchable. He does nothing else so fam shoot the shyt! Shoot!!

we need Seth back asap and this mandate gotta go. I’ve given up hope on Ben. LA needs to get healthy also. We got 3 TOUGH games after Friday.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Claxton wanted that challenge of stopping Luka and KD should have let him eat. Claxton gotta grow and get confidence, Luka wasnt shooting that over him he was gonna try and drive.

My only gripe with the final play. I understand forcing the ball outta Luka hands but I think Clax woulda held up there. Hard to be mad when Spence made a contested shot with .7 left…the game is the game sometimes

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there’s any positive is to take from this one is that the Nets were able to play this well coming off a b2b while short handed against one of the hottest teams.You can feel the chemistry going and I think they can beat Utah Monday

then 2 more Kai games against Miami and Memphis with the hornets at home