7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Great win. Bruce Brown turning into a scorer was unexpected but welcome. Huge minutes from Blake Griffin he was ready when needed kudos to him.

KD is like watching Michael Jackson perform every night. Just a master at his craft. He chose BKN for 5 more years that is so wild to me coming from when I first started watching this team in the swamps of Nj.

The game is slowing down for Claxton you can see him gaining confidence daily. He’s also gotten stronger. They gotta keep him unless there is a deal for a stud wing in the off-season but even then I hesitate. Simmons not being healthy puts a pause on everything.

Kyrie back on Wednesday!

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Great win. Bruce Brown turning into a scorer was unexpected but welcome. Huge minutes from Blake Griffin he was ready when needed kudos to him.

KD is like watching Michael Jackson perform every night. Just a master at his craft. He chose BKN for 5 more years that is so wild to me coming from when I first started watching this team in the swamps of Nj.

The game is slowing down for Claxton you can see him gaining confidence daily. He’s also gotten stronger. They gotta keep him unless there is a deal for a stud wing in the off-season but even then I hesitate. Simmons not being healthy puts a pause on everything.

Kyrie back on Wednesday!

Drummond is also a FA, so they stand to lose two big men in addition to Griffin and Aldridge.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Drummond is also a FA, so they stand to lose two big men in addition to Griffin and Aldridge.

Tsai gonna have to break out his wallet this time. I’m not worried about the older guys because we’ll still get ring chasers on vet minimums but Bruce and Clax have to be priorities.

At the very least, we need to do sign-and-trades so they don’t walk for free.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ll trade Joe Harris (which makes sense)
to resign Bruce and Clax in a heartbeat
I wonder how much those two are going to
demand in the market?

Brown makes 4.7M. He can be in line for 8-10M.

Claxton has a QO in 22-23 of 2.2M and is a RFA. The market will be whatever a rival team wants it to be. They can poison pill the Nets by offering him something they'd have to match or let him walk entirely. With Claxton, someone will be sure to reach based on potential. He averages 8 and 5 on 20 MPG. He has great stretches in a limited capacity, but as someone on Twitter mentioned yesterday, there are times where he forgets how to play basketball. If he gets a bit stronger, he can be a more mobile Jarrett Allen. Whatever the case may be, I do think the Nets need to prioritize a big in the offseason. Can't have Sharpe as your only C.