7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. Nets need every winnable game.

do they?

only favorable position is #6 which avoids a play-in against toronto where kyrie is completely ineligible to play at home or on the road…and I feel we blew that shot when we lost to them back-to-back…7-10 seeding is irrelevant…I’m confident we’ll secure a play-in spot but to what avail? part-time kyrie and no simmons is not gonna cut it in the playoffs…and that’s where we’re at now smh…kyrie’s absence has cost us several games…I’m not gonna create any false sense of urgency for the team…the losses sting but he’s made his decision and the team seems content with it so fukk it :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
do they?

only favorable position is #6 which avoids a play-in against toronto where kyrie is completely ineligible to play at home or on the road…and I feel we blew that shot when we lost to them back-to-back…7-10 seeding is irrelevant…I’m confident we’ll secure a play-in spot but to what avail? part-time kyrie and no simmons is not gonna cut it in the playoffs…and that’s where we’re at now smh…kyrie’s absence has cost us several games…I’m not gonna create any false sense of urgency for the team…the losses sting but he’s made his decision and the team seems content with it so fukk it :yeshrug:

Toronto is getting that sixth seed over the cavs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Toronto is getting that sixth seed over the cavs

that’d be interesting…I don’t want to face them during a play-in scenario with no kyrie…ultimately still faced with the same problem as a team tho…we’re not going far w/ a part-time kyrie and no ben…“just happy they’re in the playoffs” isn’t gonna cut it for me :francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
do they?

Why watch then?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They’re still entertaining to watch. But their season and championship hopes ended the second Kyrie decided to not get vaccinated. Everyone knows that. This attempt to shift the focus on the mayor is related to that.

And that was his choice and the shift on the Mayor isn't incorrect. DeBlasio set the private mandate as one final fukk you to the city on his way out. It was the one sector he never had control over and one where they made vaccination voluntary outside of Goldman Sachs. Once the mandate came down, companies around the five boroughs had no choice. It was done out of power and optics, not public health. Adams could have rolled them back as a good gesture to the business community, but the bootlicking c00n played stupid and kept claiming its the rules. The mandate was never legislated and is only credible via executive order which has to be extended every five days. It's a dikk swinging contest by a frog faced fukk who's not qualified to run this city as seen by how he's handled everything else thus far.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…but the bootlicking c00n played stupid and kept claiming its the rules. The mandate was never legislated and is only credible via executive order which has to be extended every five days. It's a dikk swinging contest by a frog faced fukk who's not qualified to run this city as seen by how he's handled everything else thus far.

:picard:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
And that was his choice and the shift on the Mayor isn't incorrect. DeBlasio set the private mandate as one final fukk you to the city on his way out. It was the one sector he never had control over and one where they made vaccination voluntary outside of Goldman Sachs. Once the mandate came down, companies around the five boroughs had no choice. It was done out of power and optics, not public health. Adams could have rolled them back as a good gesture to the business community, but the bootlicking c00n played stupid and kept claiming its the rules. The mandate was never legislated and is only credible via executive order which has to be extended every five days. It's a dikk swinging contest by a frog faced fukk who's not qualified to run this city as seen by how he's handled everything else thus far.
You’re talking to a whole ass lawyer so what you’re saying is senseless to me but I’m not about to go back and forth with you. You sound like a Long Island hack.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You’re talking to a whole ass lawyer so what you’re saying is senseless to me but I’m not about to go back and forth with you. You sound like a Long Island hack.
Because he thinks it’s stupid you’re allowed to watch the game in the arena while not being vaxed but you can’t play in it?:russ:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You know what you call one thousand lawyers chained at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

Today is St. Patricks Day. The parade spans for 30+ blocks. Every bar in Midtown to Hell's Kitchen to the East Side will be packed with overflow into the streets of people trying to get into those establishments, but someone can't go to work if they don't comply with an edict that's similar to a dikk swinging contest because they know they can do it. Head over to Rockefeller Center right now, specifically 45th to 48th Streets right now and you'll see what it looks like. None of this makes any sense and now that the Yankees and Mets are likely to be impacted by this, now they're having discussions. This is all about optics and PR. MLB and NBA played in empty arenas to limited capacity and then full capacity arenas without any nonsensical mandates. This is with the treatments having been able since the end of 2020.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of how you feel about this stuff(I think Kyrie should be playing),BKN fans have spent much way too much time arguing about vaccine efficacy when they could have been discussing an all time talent in his prime.

Everybody else on the team got the shot. It comes down to what’s the price of being right?