7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Great to hear how KD wants to be here for the long haul
Durant, 33, is also comfortable with the idea that no matter what happens the rest of this season, the Nets are still positioned well to compete for future titles. He was asked whether he felt there would be regrets about this season if it doesn't pan out the way the organization hoped.

"If you're looking at it as if, like, this is our only chance to ever do something special with this group -- and other people looking at it that way -- then I can see why," Durant said. "But to be honest, I signed here for five years to play. You know what I'm saying? Looking at, obviously this year's important, but no matter what happens this year I still want to do it again. And again. I want to continue to play, have this group together as long as we can. So short term, we can focus on that for sure, but we also looking at the big picture of things too.

"Seeing how we can build something sustainable for more than just a year or two or three. I know I'm getting old but I feel like I'm mentally and physically in a solid space to contribute to an organization that's ready to grow and reach new heights. It's always going to be rocky at first initially, when you start trying to start something new. So I'm excited about what the future holds, but I also want as much as we can get in the moment as well."

In other words, the former MVP believes the Nets' title window is going to be open for at least a few years.

"I'm not guaranteeing that we got a championship," Durant said. "But I just like what we're building. And I'm not going to say this is the only year we've got an opportunity to fight and work towards something. I don't think next year we've got to start all the way over and try to figure out what's the next iteration of the Nets. I feel like we can just build on what we have and see what happens. We got guys that are committed and want to be here."
KD: Kyrie 'frustrated,' but Nets' window still open