7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets emptied the clip today on Harden damn :picard:

He's allowed to be upset with Kyrie's situation, most of us are. But you can't pull the shyt he did and expect any good will from it. Basically was checked out from the go, and then full out quit in Sacramento to make sure the trade happened.
basically confirming what we all thought which was he came to get a free ride

Like I said in the Random NBA thoughts thread about Westbrook. Somebody is gonna have to sit these dudes down and convince them that stuff like this is not good for the product. I don’t know how you get them to care about this since they make so much money but it’s just not.

say what you want about Kai being a weirdo, but you never see him cheat the game like this.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying Ben was emotional on the phone. Thanking us for believing in him :mjcry: I hope breh balls the full out:salute:

At least he actually wants to be here.
Prime opportunity to rewrite his narrative right here, and also for the Nets to see what they can do with an crazy talent who isn’t even in his prime yet. They may be able to contend as well as have hope for the future with guys like him and Cam.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Prime opportunity to rewrite his narrative right here, and also for the Nets to see what they can do with an crazy talent who isn’t even in his prime yet. They may be able to contend as well as have hope for the future with guys like him and Cam.

Him,cam,Edwards nice young trio that can grow together

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im :flabbynsick: so I had to look up ben10 :russ:

only reason I’m familiar with it is I took my godson (about 4) to toys r us years ago then he yells look it’s ben 10…seconds later he starts clutching his chest and writhing on the ground…I start to panic thinking he’s convulsing or some shyt, asking him if he’s alright…he looks at me like I’m the idiot and says “I’m ben 10”…still had no idea wtf he was talking about…anyway I go home and google it and it’s a cartoon about some kid who can transform into monsters and shyt…and my godson was imitating the transformation process lmao

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seth
Kyrie
KD
Simmons
LMA

Run it like last year except Harden's 6'10 now and Seth instead of Joe. Joe & Patty off the bench next year is going to be fun.

fukk it…I have no choice but to be optimistic…it’ll be funny if ben has a resurgence in BK…went from being a player who I anticipated watching play in the league to one I hated due to his basketball attitude and seeming refusal to improve…but if he can help us win a chip then hey what the hell can I say?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simmons, Edwards and KD length on defense is gonna give teams fits. :wow:
Seth, Joey, Patty, KD and Kyrie:picard:5 40 percent 3 point shooters. Gives Ben hella room to get in the paint.

Drummond gives us a inside presence and helps on the boards.

:lupe:Its still Scary Hours :smugdraper:

Ooooorrr: small ball gonna run them off the court:sas1:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
only reason I’m familiar with it is I took my godson (about 4) to toys r us years ago then he yells look it’s ben10…seconds later he starts clutching his chest and writhing on the ground…I start to panic thinking he’s convulsing or some shyt, asking him if he’s alright…he looks at me like I’m the idiot and says “I’m ben10”…still had no idea wtf he was talking about…anyway I go home and google it and it’s a cartoon about some kid who can transform into monsters and shyt…and my godson was imitating the transformation process lmao

:mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nets emptied the clip today on Harden damn :picard:

He's allowed to be upset with Kyrie's situation, most of us are. But you can't pull the shyt he did and expect any good will from it. Basically was checked out from the go, and then full out quit in Sacramento to make sure the trade happened.
a had a convo with an nba player, dude basically said harden is soft and an extremely talented bytch ass nikka that doesnt care about winning :manny: