7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The truth is coming to light. Like I said, I always felt as if Harden didn’t like playing second fiddle to KD, he wanted to be loved like he was in HOU, I’m sure Philly fans will welcome him with open arms. The Nets are KDs and Kyries team at the end of the day.

I think it’s the exact opposite actually. He came here to get away from the grind and as soon as he saw himself having to carry a large burden…checked out. He had love from the fan base after he kept the team afloat last year and played on one leg

Daps
I think it’s the exact opposite actually. He came here to get away from the grind and as soon as he saw himself having to carry a large burden…checked out. He had love from the fan base after he kept the team afloat last year and played on one leg

Nah, there’s reports out there that he clashed with Nash and Durant about running the offense. Nash and KD wanted to push the pace etc

What large burden was he carrying? He came into the season out of shape and never looked in shape as the season progressed. Durant was pretty much out there by himself anytime we faced a top team.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there’s reports out there that he clashed with Nash and Durant about running the offense. Nash and KD wanted to push the pace etc

What large burden was he carrying? He came into the season out of shape and never looked in shape as the season progressed. Durant was pretty much out there by himself anytime we faced a top team.
The Nets FO and coaching staff had making KD look and feel like the best player in the world as their number one priority, winning as second. Harden played along long enough to give them time to see the light.

Harden was like, 'aight, y'all saying KD is a better player than I am? Show me, don't tweet me. See y'all in the playoffs.'

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nets FO and coaching staff had making KD look and feel like the best player in the world as their number one priority, winning as second. Harden played along long enough to give them time to see the light.

Harden was like, aight, y'all saying KD is a better player than I am? Show me, don't tweet me. See y'all in the playoffs.
Lol you may be the only person beside Morely and Harden himself, who think Harden is a better player than Durant.

Good luck.

Daps

Harden was like, 'aight, y'all saying KD is a better player than I am? Show me, don't tweet me. See y'all in the playoffs.'

Lol wut?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah it was about the shot man sorry. But your man picked a damn good player to try to coattail. Prob not gonna work though

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am beyond excited to see this team healthy. The only hole we didn’t fill was backup Pg and a legit 3/D wing. Seth gonna have to run some of the offense at home until Kyrie is cleared.

Morey held this deal up till the last minute so Marks couldn’t make other deals to Fix the bench. I know they wanted to add Jerami Grant.

hopefully Harris comes back this season we can still use his shooting.

We got a ton of bigs now to match up with Mil. Simmons gonna avg a triple double easily.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what’s the ideal starting lineup?
Ben
Kai
KD
Kess
LMA ?

I think you can hide LMA on d with this lineup and he can somewhat space out with the middies

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Thecoli.com

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ben
Kai
KD
Kess
LMA ?

I think you can hide LMA on d with this lineup and he can somewhat space out with the middies

Simmons
Kai
Curry
KD
Drummond

Simmons guards the other teams best player.

LA will be 1st big off the bench.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Ben
Kai
KD
Kess
LMA ?

Seth
Kyrie
KD
Simmons
LMA

Run it like last year except Harden's 6'10 now and Seth instead of Joe. Joe & Patty off the bench next year is going to be fun.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Nets emptied the clip today on Harden damn :picard:

He's allowed to be upset with Kyrie's situation, most of us are. But you can't pull the shyt he did and expect any good will from it. Basically was checked out from the go, and then full out quit in Sacramento to make sure the trade happened.