7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm 30+ and I know what Ben 10 was, lmao. First season was actually dope.

Nets emptied the clip today on Harden damn :picard:

He's allowed to be upset with Kyrie's situation, most of us are. But you can't pull the shyt he did and expect any good will from it. Basically was checked out from the go, and then full out quit in Sacramento to make sure the trade happened.

What was said?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Simmons will develop a jumper in BKN. Write it down. You think he gonna be around all these shooters and they not gonna work with him? In an offense where if you open at the 3 you gotta take it, KD and Kai will tell you to shoot the F’ing ball! Plus they got Korver as a shooting coach.

Plus Patty Mills is his big homie from Australia:myman:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What was said?

Nets didn't like how KD and everyone else to camp in shape and Harden was still overweight

FO heard Harden was talking about leaving and asked him. Harden said he wanted to stay long term and he'd tell them if something was up. Same time Harden was going behind them and talking to other agents about the best way to leave, since Harden never paid these agents they were telling everything and word got back to Marks and he knew what Harden was planning the whole time

Nets wanted a faster tempo but couldn't run one

Harden at first planned to sign an extension and always figured he could demand out

Nets weren't going to deal without either Thybulle or Philly including 2 first rounders. Philly didn't have as much leverage as people said and Morey didn't want Marks to end the call without a deal done. They both wanted a deal and ended up agreeing on picks

Harden waited until either the day before or the day of the deadline to ask for a trade and facetimed the request

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nets didn't like how KD and everyone else to camp in shape and Harden was still overweight

FO heard Harden was talking about leaving and asked him. Harden said he wanted to stay long term and he'd tell them if something was up. Same time Harden was going behind them and talking to other agents about the best way to leave, since Harden never paid these agents they were telling everything and word got back to Marks and he knew what Harden was planning the whole time

Nets wanted a faster tempo but couldn't run one

Harden at first planned to sign an extension and always figured he could demand out

Nets weren't going to deal without either Thybulle or Philly including 2 first rounders. Philly didn't have as much leverage as people said and Morey didn't want Marks to end the call without a deal done. They both wanted a deal and ended up agreeing on picks

Harden waited until either the day before or the day of the deadline to ask for a trade and facetimed the request

This from that Romona Shelbourne article? Cause I read that in another thread, and if true, Harden was moving NASTY out here.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This from that Romona Shelbourne article? Cause I read that in another thread, and if true, Harden was moving NASTY out here.

Yep. There's other stuff out there about KD/Kyrie "cliquing" up and making a point about how out of shape Harden is. At this point and after last night with the all star draft, I believe it. KD clearly doesn't fukk with him and before we traded for Harden they spent that whole summer together planning how to get him to BK

Basically he wanted to come in out of shape and win a easy ring. Then when it didn't happen and instead of getting in shape he looked for the exit and didn't have it in him to tell the team until the last minute, even though they knew the whole time haha.

I also lowkey believe KD having final say on this team bothered a little him too. He probably wasn't used to that and knew in Philly he's at least 50/50 off rip or can walk in and overrule Embiid/Doc. That's probably where the "he's unhappy with how the team was built" was coming from. Yeah he can go.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Y’all believe that story about Kyrie and Harden almost getting in a fight and Kyrie saying he’s washed? I do.

their vibe was totally off these last couple of weeks.

I actually just read that story earlier today and I was thinking the same exact thing.

The way things have gone recently, it just as easily could have been the truth as anything else. Could totally have seen that whole episode going down just like that.:lolbron: