7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Our strategy to tank until the all star break really is not a good one. Marks needed to be hella aggressive and get rid of some of these bums. Half the damn roster can't make a wide open layup.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Tough loss, lost all the momentum in the 3rd quarter. Cam continues to grow, he's going to be huge for the bench unit when healthy.

Hopefully we see Seth, Drummond, and Clax on Saturday and can put up a fight. At this point hope we can steal a win or 2 before the break, and then come back with KD and Ben.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
When is Simmons going to be ready to play? Cause at this rate will it be even worth it with this current losing streak and upcoming schedule?

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
‎The Clear Out: A Brooklyn Nets Podcast: JAMES HARDEN-BEN SIMMONS TRADE MEGAPOD. How did we get here? What's next for the Nets? w/ Lucas Kaplan, Alec Sturm & Mark on Apple Podcasts

Really good info on the background of the Harden stuff.

• Harden was pissed at Kyrie for not getting the shot
  • KD and Kai cliqued up and started questioning whether Harden was the same player as before
  • Harden started skipping out on team events and pouting
  • Org started gathering trade packages a month ago
  • Harden never requested a trade until this week, but teammates felt he checked out way before

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
‎The Clear Out: A Brooklyn Nets Podcast: JAMES HARDEN-BEN SIMMONS TRADE MEGAPOD. How did we get here? What's next for the Nets? w/ Lucas Kaplan, Alec Sturm & Mark on Apple Podcasts

Really good info on the background of the Harden stuff.

• Harden was pissed at Kyrie for not getting the shot
  • KD and Kai cliqued up and started questioning whether Harden was the same player as before
  • Harden started skipping out on team events and pouting
  • Org started gathering trade packages a month ago
  • Harden never requested a trade until this week, but teammates felt he checked out way before

Good listen :ehh:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth is coming to light. Like I said, I always felt as if Harden didn’t like playing second fiddle to KD, he wanted to be loved like he was in HOU, I’m sure Philly fans will welcome him with open arms. The Nets are KDs and Kyries team at the end of the day.
Idk what he was expecting coming here. He is or never was better than KD to be the focal point for we him. James had his own team in Houston that he failed and bailed out on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what he was expecting coming here.

I’m starting to believe this was low key his plan from the start since houston was not gonna trade him directly to philly under any circumstances…in hindsight we should’ve left well enough alone when we had KD and kyrie…nets fans who saw thru it and didn’t want to give up so much for harden were right smh…I guess you can say simmons and curry cover the loss of levert but drummond doesn’t cover the loss of fro so we definitely took a little bit of a step back from what we had before we traded for harden