7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all believe that story about Kyrie and Harden almost getting in a fight and Kyrie saying he’s washed? I do.

their vibe was totally off these last couple of weeks.

the only place I saw that story is on ballsack sports twitter and they’re always trolling

case in point lmao…

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got to wait about 5-10 games before you can say who looks like they initially won this trade and it might be a season or two out before we know for sure who won.

:patrice:
I mean it’s a no brainer that the Nets won this trade. We got Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond, and a 2022 OR 2023 first round draft pick, in addition to a top 8 protected 2027 first round draft pick :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

An uninterested James Harden gave you 37, 11, 10 last week, but he’s 32 going on 33 and clearly on the decline. There’s no guarantee the 76ers can squeeze out a chip within the window they got before the Nets. Not to mention the Bucks Heat and Celtics in the way.

Darryl Morey got fleeced by @Big dikk Marks lmao

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I will say in defense of James is that at the end of the day, you knew who he was when you traded for him. KD has watched him fold when adversity hits on his own team as well as when he played against him. I’m sure other players have talked about him showing up out of shape and late

These complaints about how slow the offense was are kind of nonsensical considering that’s how Harden made his living over the years

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
One thing I will say in defense of James is that at the end of the day, you knew who he was when you traded for him. KD has watched him fold when adversity hits on his own team as well as when he played against him. I’m sure other players have talked about him showing up out of shape and late

These complaints about how slow the offense was are kind of nonsensical considering that’s how Harden made his living over the years

We all thought he'd change up and sacrifice to get the ring. But a you can put lipstick on a pig, it's still going to be a pig:francis: