6’8 Wnba player liz cambage called Nigerian women “monkeys”

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That’s a damn shame. I really wanted to impregnate Liz too.

I remember there was a Floyd Mayweather Sr. looking bytch that called me a monkey on the school bus. We were on our way home from DAPCEP. bytch must’ve called me a monkey about four times, as if it really meant something.
:mjlol:

That’s one of the times I’ve experienced true self-hatred and colorism from Black Women while growing up.
:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
That’s a damn shame. I really wanted to impregnate Liz too.

I remember there was a Floyd Mayweather Sr. looking bytch that called me a monkey on the school bus. We were on our way home from DAPCEP. bytch must’ve called me a monkey about four times, as if it really meant something.
:mjlol:

That’s one of the times I’ve experienced true self-hatred and colorism from Black Women while growing up.
:jbhmm:
How's your name tall man j and your getting hoed by some trashy bytch on the bus :why:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Don't generalize, some of the greatest fighters of Black People's right were biracial.
Booker T Washington was biracial for God's sake.

Jj Rollings whom I believe was the greatest president in the history of Ghana was biracial.
rawlings was a demon, had hella people killed. he was another tragic mulatto who got finessed by his swiss partners in the gold business, dumb ass created and supplied a swiss gold company but never put his name on the company to avoid any red flags all to lose every dollar invested every ounce of gold transferred there once his partner in the business died.

fukk that crooked politician they're mostly all pieces of shyt frfr.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I don't know nothing about black Australian s. But it wouldn't surprise me that they be on some bullshyt

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sage-Steele-Shrine-Auditorium-GettyImages-1046863882-H-2022.jpg

You go girl. Your Nigerian Dad ain't raise you so fukk them nyqqas.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Chick needs to get bushed from anything black related forever. The most disgusting part to me is how she plays both sides . Complain and bytch against racism from whites but have a superiority complex against people you share DNA with :hhh: . That's why I'm always suspicious against these new black types when they cry racism yet surround themselves by whiteness, alot of them have heavy complexes and hate towards black people themselves.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What president in the history of Ghana went as far in confronting the biggest problem(corruption) plaguing Ghana and pretty much the continent post independence than Rollings?
That doesn't mean much without good governance of which Rawlings had no clue. 80s Ghana was in the absolute dumps under his rule. So many Ghanaians left in that period because of the terrible way the country was being run.