6’8 Wnba player liz cambage called Nigerian women “monkeys”

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
also I hate how the narrative is always "biracials with white mothers"

as if goddamn white men are raising pro-black offspring.

doesnt matter which gender parent is white... youre a fukking mulatto.

period.

you dont get a pass because you got a white daddy- fukk outta here.
I disagree. A lot of times these black dudes, who procreate with white women, do so out of self-hatred. Black women who date/marry out, do so as a last resort. When she has exhausted all of her emotional, financial, spiritual capital on the black community. Only for those efforts to not be reciprocated. Its why marriages between black women and white men have the lowest divorce rates; because the black woman puts effort into vetting her white partner to hell and back. Black men choose to date out. Black women are often forced to. Its very sad.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I disagree. A lot of times these black dudes, who procreate with white women, do so out of self-hatred. Black women who date/marry out, do so as a last resort. When she has exhausted all of her emotional, financial, spiritual capital on the black community. Only for those efforts to not be reciprocated. Its why marriages between black women and white men have the lowest divorce rates; because the black woman put the effort into vetting her white partner to hell and back. Black men choose to date out. Black women are often forced to. Its very sad.

sorry knuckles,

youre not gonna convince me that pro-black children are being raised under the leadership and guidance of a european male.

We have 500+ years of history thats says otherwise.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bullshyt story " he told me I shouldn't trust him either" GTFOH!
nikkas be saying the darndest shyt on thecoli. It's like being an African and he's like, every BM is in a gang. They GD, blood, or crip.

nikka what!

I swear oh, he said they all in a gang.

The shyt I read on thecoli is fukking hilarious and yet shameful. If you didn't know these nikkas were black, you would think they white supremacists from 4cac

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
sorry knuckles,

youre not gonna convince me that pro-black children are being raised under the leadership and guidance of a european male.

We have 500+ years of history thats says otherwise.
You are what you slide out of. A white woman cannot give birth to a black child. Also, mothers tend to have a huge influence on children. Even in two parent homes. Think of how many nuances you picked up on that you got from your mother. In this case, its even worse because the father wasn't even in this woman's life.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You are what you slide out of. A white woman cannot give birth to a black child. Also, mothers tend to have a huge influence on children. Even in two parent homes. Think of how many nuances you picked up on that you got from your mother. In this case, its even worse because the father wasn't even in this woman's life.

Stop it Knuckles.... history isn't on your side.

Black women have given birth to biracials that have declared WAR on Africans.

Black women have given birth to biracials who sold African slaves.

Black women have given birth to biracials that have destroyed African kingdoms

Black women have given birth to biracials who agreed to pay reparations to slave-owners.

The black woman's womb has been a non-stop factory of traitors.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Stop it Knuckles.... history isn't on your side.

Black women have given birth to biracials that have declared WAR on Africans.

Black women have given birth to biracials who sold African slaves.

Black women have given birth to biracials that have destroyed African kingdoms

Black women have given birth to biracials who agreed to pay reparations to slave-owners.

The black woman's womb has been a non-stop factory of traitors.
That may be true. What I stated may also true. Both can be true. The fact still remains that biracial children, with white mothers, tend to not have as deep a connection with their black roots at biracial children with black mothers. Think of all of the epigenetic behaviors that seep into an infant's pores via his/her mother's vaginal fluids that have a determining factor in the way that a child will function as he/she grows. And this is from birth! These are the things we must consider when comparing black mothers, giving birth to biracial children, to white mothers, giving birth to biracial children. There are differences!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nobody hates Nigerians more than Nigerians
I'm Nigerian myself and even with all the issues we face Im always gonna love my people.

:salute:
I mean... what do we expect from someone with a white parent and 2 white grandparents, and multiple white cousins, and white uncles and aunts?

Imagine all the white people at the thanksgiving dinner table.

I can't relate.....
Sounds like the sunken place.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
That may be true. What I stated may also true. Both can be true. The fact still remains that biracial children, with white mothers, tend to not have as deep a connection with their black roots at biracial children with black mothers. Think of all of the epigenetic behaviors that seep into an infant's pores via his/her mother's vaginal fluids that have a determining factor in the way that a child will function as he/she grows. And this is from birth! These are the things we must consider when comparing black mothers, giving birth to biracial children, to white mothers, giving birth to biracial children. There are differences!

No difference & theres no debate.

You lost bro.

We still feel the effects of the mulatto traitors throughout history - still to this day.

As far as I'm concerned - a white father is automatic red flag.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was close with a Nigerian architect at work, we were the only brehs there and he told me the same thing. Said I'd meet meet many Nigerians throughout life from professors to common dudes and said to trust none of them. He even went as far as to say he and I are cool, but I shouldn't trust him either. He shocked me with that, but said it was to drive the point home because he could see I was in doubt.
nuftcs1etqdbh33orl1l.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikkas be saying the darndest shyt on thecoli. It's like being an African and he's like, every BM is in a gang. They GD, blood, or crip.

nikka what!

I swear oh, he said they all in a gang.

The shyt I read on thecoli is fukking hilarious and yet shameful. If you didn't know these nikkas were black, you would think they white supremacists from 4cac

Y’all right . We said we leaving the diaspora shyt in the past . I just be talkin shyt I work with hella Nigerians and they cool ppl , smart and funny . The women are top notch . My bad
:manny: