6’8 Wnba player liz cambage called Nigerian women “monkeys”

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why even do that interview after things had gone quiet and blown over though?

Shows that mentally, something is off with her. She can't control her impulses.

The Australian and Nigeria and teams had evidence and could unleash the flutes at will, but she pulls this bullshyt instead of keeping her mouth shut?

Mental illness.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I’m Nigerian and I have never heard this :mjlol:

Nigerian people tend to stick with and support other Nigerians like any other people that come to the States or any country they migrate to.

A lot of immigrants do, but that don't mean they always like each other. Haitians do this a lot too. They stick with each other until they befriend other folks (mostly cacs) and then they forget their people

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Is she wrong? Hell yeah
fukked up in the head? You damn right

I just wish a lot more people would question themselves... :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I bet she was called that growing up because of her heritage and now she’s projecting that onto them. That type of shyt is insecurity and low self-esteem.

Australia is a racists paradise..
In the 50's non whites couldn't fly there..and in the 90s and 2000s the racist boers ran there when S. Africa gained freedom.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I’m Nigerian and I have never heard this :mjlol:

Nigerian people tend to stick with and support other Nigerians like any other people that come to the States or any country they migrate to.
A Nigerian told me his father told him he should never trust Nigerians they would stab you in the back for anything.

Turned out he was one of the most disloyal jealous people I've ever met :yeshrug:

I've heard multiple Nigerians say things along the same lines