6’8 Wnba player liz cambage called Nigerian women “monkeys”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Cambage was born on 18 August 1991[3][4]in London to a Nigerian father and Australian mother. Her parents separated when Cambage was three months old and she moved to Australia with her mother.
I could’ve written this without even looking. It’s that predictable. :francis:
UnequaledCarelessDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Cambage slaps another Nigerian player across the face and racially vilifies the entire African team by labelling them “monkeys” and telling them to “go back to your third world country”.

I mean... what do we expect from someone with a white parent and 2 white grandparents, and multiple white cousins, and white uncles and aunts?

Imagine all the white people at the thanksgiving dinner table.

I can't relate.....

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
also I hate how the narrative is always "biracials with white mothers"

as if goddamn white men are raising pro-black offspring.

doesnt matter which gender parent is white... youre a fukking mulatto.

period.

you dont get a pass because you got a white daddy- fukk outta here.

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
She said she never met her father and was raised entirely by her mother’s side of the family. As far as I’m concerned, she’s half black in genetics only and her harboring self hatred is a result of her upbringing.

Once we in general stop immediately claiming biracial people without knowing their upbringing/views, we’ll stop being a surprised and offended when they act like dikkheads.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Apparently it was much worse than that:
Bogut said earlier this month after O’Hea’s revelation that what Cambage said was more “disgusting” than what was originally reported.

“You’ve just got the PG version, there was much more than that — I’m just glad someone’s come out and said it,” Bogut told 2GB radio at the time. “It was beyond despicable.

“There’s much more in there that you can’t say on radio … there’s some other words that you can never repeat, that I’d never even say, to be honest with you.”

• Dap
Reactions: TEH