Reppin
Lamb of God
iu
Lol Aaron went full alt right

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A Nigerian told me his father told him he should never trust Nigerians they would stab you in the back for anything.

Turned out he was one of the most disloyal jealous people I've ever met :yeshrug:

I've heard multiple Nigerians say things along the same lines

I was close with a Nigerian architect at work, we were the only brehs there and he told me the same thing. Said I'd meet meet many Nigerians throughout life from professors to common dudes and said to trust none of them. He even went as far as to say he and I are cool, but I shouldn't trust him either. He shocked me with that, but said it was to drive the point home because he could see I was in doubt.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was close with a Nigerian architect at work, we were the only brehs there and he told me the same thing. Said I'd meet meet many Nigerians throughout life from professors to common dudes and said to trust none of them. He even went as far as to say he and I are cool, but I shouldn't trust him either. He shocked me with that, but said it was to drive the point home because he could see I was in doubt.
Bullshyt story " he told me I shouldn't trust him either" GTFOH!

Throne.

Banned
Daps
The father must have wanted papers to become a legal British citizen. That has to be the only explanation for this, it has to be :scust:
To be fair she could’ve been decent in the 90s. we all know cac genetics.

I’m almost surprised none of her teammates checked her :mjpls:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Australia is a racists paradise..
In the 50's non whites couldn't fly there..and in the 90s and 2000s the racist boers ran there when S. Africa gained freedom.
They are the same as the United States. Just replace Black and Native Americans with Aboriginal Australians and it's the same story. Hell they have an ongoing historical debate in the country where they attempt to romanticize and rewrite their own genocidal colonization of the continent.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?