6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man some of these CEOs and higher ups definitely be on 👿 time if you follow them on linkedin. They stay on the profile of some of these sexy women under them.

And some of them women definitely fukking their way up to the top. Had one in my old company that was getting promoted to positions she had no business in. Cost the company a couple hundred thousand booking the wrong training course, was a complete airhead but kept moving up to now being a VP. Another one that in 10 years went from entry level to VP in 3 years then flipped that to go to Director of Business Development to multiple VP positions and eventually Chief of Staff at a different company. And was named a member of the Board of Directors of a prominent financial technology company just 3 years out of college. She either got some major connections or fukking. She's a gorgeous white woman that might've just turned 30.
thats corporate world in a nutshell...damn a merit lol

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you all change dates on your resumes to cover major employment gaps?

My job history:
Job A - April 2021 - Feb. 2022
Job B - Feb. 2022 - Aug. 2022
Job C - Nov. 2022 - Feb. 2024
Job D - Aug. 2024 - Present

Daps
Do you all change dates on your resumes to cover major employment gaps?

My job history:
Job A - April 2021 - Feb. 2022
Job B - Feb. 2022 - Aug. 2022
Job C - Nov. 2022 - Feb. 2024
Job D - Aug. 2024 - Present

Unless you're confident about how they do their background checks, I wouldn't chance it in this market.

If they're doing the basic I-9, and violent / sex offender checks, it probably wouldn't matter. But checks with serious employment verification may catch it.

My current employer had a fairly thorough check process. I forgot one of my former jobs was with a company owned by a holding company. I used the business name instead of the holding company's but the LLC's name was on my check stubs and W2s.

They came back requesting a name and email address of someone at the company that could square it away.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Starting to think I should make an industry change as telecommunications is stagnant at best. As I’m trying to get to the director level just dealing with too much BS/politics and as a result focusing on shyt that has zero impact. I’m sure it’ll be the same just about anywhere with respect to politics, but at least another industry could be more exciting.

At my current company it just feels like everything is reactive. No initiative over the last year seems to be anything that was thought of strategically even 2+ years ago