6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Silver Surfer get your butts back in the office….Now!!!! :ufdup:

These nikkas thought they was going into 2024 unscathed

Me and the other CEOs been working on this all year....its a fluid situation.

Bottom line...the party is over....get ya azz back to office or take these walking papers

Nikka!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ain't it bout a bytch that these contractors were supposed to use their expertise to deliver us a solution and it just doesn't work like they acted it did :unimpressed: . So of course I'm the one that has to figure shyt out. I'm going to have to make it a point to be more boastful about the shyt I do. The 30 minutes a day I spend actually working are vastly more impactful than the 8+ hours others spend.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
6 certs nikkas gotta have 6 figure typa meals :wow:
Sushi prepared by an imported Japanese Chef served on the back of a home grown Georgia PAWG
giphy.webp

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had my final round interview which was a presentation and demo which included discovery for this SE position.

I got great feedback on the discovery piece and how empathetic I was when talking to the engineers, CIO, etc in the role play. I really came off as though I wanted to understand their business pain and make efforts to solve it. This builds trust.

I also set up great slides, sent them to the hiring manager and sent some assumptions before the role play.

They did mention that the demo piece was choppy and I could have conveyed business value or WHY they should buy the product amongst other competitors.

What they did was during the presentation they threw a curve ball and said "The CIO has a meeting in 20 minutes, show us what you were going to show us". It's not unusual for meetings to be cut short but in a real situation I'd ask to reschedule. This forced me to skip the slides I prepped with, my talk track, and just go into the demo and handle a few objections.

I believe they knew in an idea situation that I would have performed the demo better but simulating stress helps them to determine how a sales engineer can recover from the unexpected.

Fingers crossed I get it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They better be putting together an outrageously good package to have me waiting this long on results :unimpressed: . I know they ain't though, I knew I failed that shyt 5 minutes into the first coding portion. Just put a breh out his misery.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
They better be putting together an outrageously good package to have me waiting this long on results :unimpressed: . I know they ain't though, I knew I failed that shyt 5 minutes into the first coding portion. Just put a breh out his misery.
At least you getting call backs and not getting ignored like your resume is laced with anthrax :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
At least you getting call backs and not getting ignored like your resume is laced with anthrax :francis:
I was lucky enough to be directly contacted for that one. Update - rejected :skip: . But all the stuff I've put in manually for hasn't gotten any play either. This company is starting to feel like the hood. You either die or get laid off, can't get out any other way :to: