6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My morning team meeting was cancelled, so then I just focused on finishing up my stored procedure.

then I stepped out to get my haircut at 10:30am.

Came back at 12:30pm, cooked lunch. Checked my emails.

Took a meeting for 45 minutes, regarding the scheduling of my stored procedure. But 90% of the time we were shooting the bull.

Took a 1 hour nap afterwards. Then logged out for the day.

Today was a good day. :ehh:

@Obreh Winfrey top that :umad:

I have no meetings today. Already woke up and logged in late. Gonna fix myself a nice breakfast, take a nap, take a little stroll, do some gaming, and then finish up the day poolside :umad:

I'm WFH and am eating an omelet biscuit. No meetings for the rest of the day. :umad:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My morning team meeting was cancelled, so then I just focused on finishing up my stored procedure.

then I stepped out to get my haircut at 10:30am.

Came back at 12:30pm, cooked lunch. Checked my emails.

Took a meeting for 45 minutes, regarding the scheduling of my stored procedure. But 90% of the time we were shooting the bull.

Took a 1 hour nap afterwards. Then logged out for the day.

Today was a good day. :ehh:

@Obreh Winfrey top that :umad:

I have no meetings today. Already woke up and logged in late. Gonna fix myself a nice breakfast, take a nap, take a little stroll, do some gaming, and then finish up the day poolside :umad:

I'm WFH and am eating an omelet biscuit. No meetings for the rest of the day. :umad:

All of youse can kiss my brown Booty hole- just got signed up for a 7 AM meeting and I haven’t closed my laptop for the night yet (it’s 9:34) :to:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:picard: is it worth it?
Not in the slightest, I’m fukking drained and they refuse to hire. If I don’t get a promotion I’m dipping, this is completely unsustainable plus I make 20x my salary and clearing half a mil above my target in only nine months-bbhmm. Actually I need to look elsewhere anyway it’s just the whole super pregnant bit :snoop:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
All of youse can kiss my brown Booty hole- just got signed up for a 7 AM meeting and I haven’t closed my laptop for the night yet (it’s 9:34) :to:

No way I'm working at 7AM, but I can relate to working late.
I know I'm getting hoed by my job, but it's gonna be their problem when I use the skills/experience I've been getting to earn more somewhere else.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I believe she’s salary as well :picard:

You foul, breh. :russ::mjlol:
full

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: Someone has to try to climb the corporate ladder on a carrot stick and while working hard for that 4% raise.

It ain’t going be me though :hubie:

Or have them work for that little raise and having them hit all their targets and then telling them the company isn’t giving out raises 😂. It happens. Best to start looking for a new job.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Or have them work for that little raise and having them hit all their targets and then telling them the company isn’t giving out raises 😂. It happens. Best to start looking for a new job.
Only to get laid off a few months later, due to restructuring. :smh:

This is why I work hard, don’t get me wrong, my team says I’m killing it and I go up and beyond :mjlol:

But I also work at my own pace. Like Friday had a couple meetings, then deleted some sandbox tables then called it a day.

@Obreh Winfrey @Secure Da Bag :umad:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is why I work hard, don’t get me wrong, my team says I’m killing it and I go up and beyond :mjlol:

But I also work at my own pace. Like Friday had a couple meetings, then deleted some sandbox tables then called it a day.

Yea, they keep dangling that carrot.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I'm getting certs. :hubie:

iu

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Almost at $2.1M JFC

I finally chatted with my big boss about how my manager puts me on work/a client I’m not supposed to be working on and she was very clear that I’m correct. He’s in Manila on a project atm but when he comes back I’ll be swiftly letting him know that I won’t be working on anymore of those projects. :salute: He’s also a shyt boss!