6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The way you nikkas fawn over men on this website is some of the zettiest shyt I’ve ever seen. I can tell y’all don’t get women.
Speak on it.
How does this video even pop up in their feed? OP got to be one of the white boys in video dapping this nikka up.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
If you don't have It, you strategize. In college one of my friends was member of #handsomegang. Sometimes in parties I'd hang out with him and feed off his scraps:yeshrug:

He got the attention, and there's always a mid girl in the girl group you can capitalize on. I did just fine in the end:manny:

In life everyone is dealt with a different stack of cards. You play your way into winning or die a sadist. Hell even Tom Cruise can't buy height.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Neggas not used to getting women so they’re hating lmao

Anyway dude is tall, swole and very indifferent/laid back. That alone attracts women. They like the chill vibe you give them and they open up and tell you shyt you didn’t even care to know. You make them laugh, you look at them and bite your lips and they’re chose. 😂

@Malcolmxxx_23 is a 6’7” negga and he used to have dem goes wet back on Sohh. Neggas used to hate him on there :dead:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is disgusting.

Niggs like the OP and other really found the formula for plat threads.

At the end of the day we can't all be 6 8 and attractive. I'm 5 10 and about as average as it fukking gets some fukk it most even say ugly yet I've done fine.

We say the same things over and over. Get a job, get in shape, get a wife and die. We can't all roll the genetic dice and the world WILL remind us every fukking day. Get you a solid one that stands by you and stop consuming this bullshyt. Consume it once or twice fir perspective or research purposes but that's it. Move the fukk on.