6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern women just running to him

I wish there was IG or this content stuff when I was younger because this is exactly how I got/get approached

Believe me or not lol

But Im way to old to be at clubs or outside the let out or filming myself talking to women now:francis:

So the only I'm jealous of is that this kid is going to make easy internet money because he was born the correct year. I'm hating LOL

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
So the only I'm jealous of is that this kid is going to make easy internet money because he was born the correct year. I'm hating LOL
:mjlol: Bruh, you don’t even need to be 6’8 like that guy

He’s taking from the Duke Dennis playbook.
Clout and vibes. Get one of your boys to record your night out, gain some viewers etc

05:40 onwards lol

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Bruh, you don’t even need to be 6’8 like that guy

He’s taking from the Duke Dennis playbook.
Clout and vibes. Get one of your boys to record your night out, gain some viewers etc

I’m def not 6’8 lmao

6’2 tho

But I def do not get approached as many times as he did in one night, more like 2-3 tops. BUT when you add the content aspect, you can tell that upped turn game for the ladies, esp if they recognize you from said content

It’s a win win for those guys. Good for them in reality :salute:

But hating comes in all forms and brehs like us/them gotta watch our hating too, because wait until your brolic, skin good fit right ass is in the same room with a Russel Wilson/rich CAC/5’2 REAL celeb (not IG) then you’re looking like “wtf I KNOW these women ain’t all flocking this guy because they LIKE him this is CRAZY :mjcry:

Then…you realize you have become the hater lol.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I’m def not 6’8 lmao

6’2 tho

But I def do not get approached as many times as he did in one night, more like 2-3 tops. BUT when you add the content aspect, you can tell that upped turn game for the ladies, esp if they recognize you from said content

It’s a win win for those guys. Good for them in reality :salute:

But hating comes in all forms and brehs like us/them gotta watch our hating too, because wait until your brolic, skin good fit right ass is in the same room with a Russel Wilson/rich CAC/5’2 REAL celeb (not IG) then you’re looking like “wtf I KNOW these women ain’t all flocking this guy because they LIKE him this is CRAZY :mjcry:

Then…you realize you have become the hater lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hov

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I really didn't realize how much celebrity status popular Tik Tok content creators had. These folks are the new movie stars for the youngins. Put a gun to my head and tell me to name 3 Tik Tokers, I'd tell homie to just go ahead and pull the trigger :flabbynsick::francis:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I really didn't realize how much celebrity status popular Tik Tok content creators had. These folks are the new movie stars for the youngins. Put a gun to my head and tell me to name 3 Tik Tokers, I'd tell homie to just go ahead and pull the trigger :flabbynsick::francis:
Imagine all the work folks had to put in to become famous just in their city back in the 90s, just to see some half-assed 15 sec vids make Gen Z heads global phenomenons :mjcry:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another spot where black men can clean up is Denver CO and Minneapolis MN. They go crazy for brothers out there but I wouldn’t live there too cold. There’s no strong African American presence there but you can smash mad white/mixed broads.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Another spot where black men can clean up is Denver CO and Minneapolis MN. They go crazy for brothers out there but I wouldn’t live there too cold. There’s no strong African American presence there but you can smash mad white/mixed broads.

lglMr9.gif

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Anybody "exotic" has been getting tagged with that since forever, since northern Euro white people love telling themselves that they're the default. And black people here have infected themselves with that same stupidity. Asian women, African men and women, Caribbean men and women, Brazilian men and women, Italian people, Middle Easterners, you name it.

All that "fetish" talk is dumb. If you have to dehumanize other people to feel better about yourself...the problem is you.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True story

I’ve always thought about doing a dating thread on here because most of the men on Coli giving horrible advice and I can tell it comes from a hurt place and not real world experience

“Average” (in terms of non IG/athlete/CEOs) have their choice of women/partners daily but the internet has a lot of yall focused on the wrong things. Its crazy and sad