6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
After watching a few vids, bruh don't really seem like a thirst hound.He's more cordial than playa/predator.Seems mainly focused on creating new content & being a socialite/fashionista type mthfkka.I don't really get the sense that he's running through these chicks.I think it's all mostly for show....Or maybe he gets so much puzzy thrown his way, he's sorta just :unimpressed: about it now.
It’s for content
All the choosing signal means nothing if u don’t follow up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You not even that tall, the Average man in America is still taller than you

So You know damn well 5’10 legit handsome gang :ahh:

is always going to beat 6 foot legit ugly gang :scust:
need to be able to wear 3 inch heels with you, that's not even asking for much - back in the day, the 4-5 inch stilettos def had the 5'10" men ruled out.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
need to be able to wear 3 inch heels with you, that's not even asking for much - back in the day, the 4-5 inch stilettos def had the 5'10" men ruled out.
I mean do you, a real handsome gang nikka like myself always going to pull some baddies

Nothing like having a baddie stuck in the whirlwind

dimes lose confidence around a real handsome nikka :ahh:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:mjlol: Bruh, you don’t even need to be 6’8 like that guy

He’s taking from the Duke Dennis playbook.
Clout and vibes. Get one of your boys to record your night out, gain some viewers etc

05:40 onwards lol

:pachaha::pachaha:I remember when I used to get girls to write their number on a piece of paper and they'd be other numbers on there

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This the most hating shyt ima see all week.

Cheers.
Why are you on his dikk so hard?

I'm just telling the truth, you've obviously never had experience being a man that is desired by a lot of women.

It seems dope til you actually get it

Besides dealing with all the BS it fukks up your chances of locking down a solid chick because you have a reputation as a fukkboy

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

I'm just telling the truth, you've obviously never had experience being a man that is desired by a lot of women.

Besides dealing with all the BS it fukks up your chances of locking down a solid chick because you have a reputation as a fukkboy

I was just telling the truth too

We good

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Why are there grown men in this video acting like thots for this guy? :mjlol:
56fiqw.png

same energy:heh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Talking about he's a failure because he's Not in the nba :laff:

I mean kind of lol.

But beyond that its nothing else to hate on let that nikka eat. Im short gang and stay with a woman so really cant feel any type bout this :manny: some nikkas just hit thr lottery with height genes

Don Snow

All Star
Daps

This is definitely a lie Women don’t care about care
about that shyt :mjlol:

When you’re actually desired by a lot of women you don’t have this warped perception of reality this a scarcity mindset

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real spill, but why is Russ still the poster boy for squares? That nikka is an elite (2-sport) professional athlete. :mjlol:

It's about time we replace him with Stanley :pachaha:

a279625dfcf7defbb4caccc3c894b48e.jpg
Nah bruh

If you a super duper square and the only reason you appear and talk different is because a woman is literally dressing you and making you use a different dialect…

You’re hands down lame lol

I don’t give AF about his parenting skills or what he does for the community (in this post) Rus is lame (and a lot of his teammates don’t like him so he don’t get that nice guy love from me lol)

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This is definitely a lie Women don’t care about care
about that shyt :mjlol:

When you’re actually desired by a lot of women you don’t have this warped perception of reality this a scarcity mindset
Redpill incel babble

A fukkboy isn't "desired" by women for anything more than just to get some dikk

If you find a solid woman who's not for the streets, a woman who wants a stable and healthy relationship, she's not gonna want to date a fukkboy, she's not trying to get pumped and dumped or end up a single mother

Same as all these threads about hoes on here, y'all might wanna fukk them hoes but you ain't trying to marry them

Running through these chicks is fun for a while but eventually you look back on the good women you missed out on