6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
putRedpill incel babble

A fukkboy isn't "desired" by women for anything more than just to get some dikk

If you find a solid woman who's not for the streets, a woman who wants a stable and healthy relationship, she's not gonna want to date a fukkboy, she's not trying to get pumped and dumped or end up a single mother

Same as all these threads about hoes on here, y'all might wanna fukk them hoes but you ain't trying to marry them

Running through these chicks is fun for a while but eventually you look back on the good women you missed out on
I don’t follow none of that red pill shyt

They ain’t stop making solid women cause just because a man chooses to not take one serious

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing this thread Guess @DaddyFresh wasn’t lying https://www.thecoli.com/threads/are...istently-get-choosing-signs-from-men.1032597/

Imagine having mind reading powers and finding out you have man crushes :dead:
Lmao Thank you. No trolling. I was speaking strictly from life experiences. Since then some tall white boy gets on the treadmill next to me and then interrupt me and tries to rizz me up :mjlol:. “Are you a runner? You got a great runners physique.” I was like I know where this is going and hopped of that treadmill so fast . :skip:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Nah bruh

If you a super duper square and the only reason you appear and talk different is because a woman is literally dressing you and making you use a different dialect…

You’re hands down lame lol

I don’t give AF about his parenting skills or what he does for the community (in this post) Rus is lame (and a lot of his teammates don’t like him so he don’t get that nice guy love from me lol)
Russ still dressing like shyt and talking like a teleprompter. C ain't change a damn thing lol Sounds like you have a personal vendetta :mjpls:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ still dressing like shyt and talking like a teleprompter. C ain't change a damn thing lol Sounds like you have a personal vendetta :mjpls:
Uh ok :what:

Either you only hang out on the Coli or you’ve been under a rock and not seen the new “cool” Rus trying too hard and everybody and they momma laughing at him, and also his former teammates including Marshawn telling how not good of a teammates he was being the scenes.

But yea :mjpls: was what you got from that

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
dudes on some shyt like :smh:

source.gif
yall gotta stop breh :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Being attractive is played out.

With it being hot asf outside sometimes I’ll hop out in a tank top or some gym wear and women be choosing definitely.. but it’s nikkas approaching you starting up random convo and asking shyt like “You workout bro?! You a personal trainer?!”

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas is speaking for what women like
nikkas living vicariously from another nikka’s life
nikkas is fans of other regular normal nikkas living their lives.
Freaky
Ass
nikkas

This might be one of the saddest threads

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It is absolutely no surprise this thread of all threads has gone on this long on TheColi.com :deadrose:

lib123

All Star
Daps
shout out to dude. never seen his content before, but salute to any brotha out there live in the field approaching these broads :salute:

but height aint the cheat mode people make it out to be. it's the energy you give off WITH your height. my closest friend is 6'7, 6'8 but doesn't have them choosing on a crazy level

That's a good point. It also applies to money. If you've been around enough wealthy people you can tell the vibe they give off even if they're wearing a basic t-shirt and jeans.