6”8 tatted up coli bro pulling left and right..life on easy mode…might trigger some

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
lglMr9.gif
Umar has no issue with brehs procreating with mixed women :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another spot where black men can clean up is Denver CO and Minneapolis MN. They go crazy for brothers out there but I wouldn’t live there too cold. There’s no strong African American presence there but you can smash mad white/mixed broads.
Colorado for sure.I spent a week in Colorado Springs summer of '19.Never seen so many interracial couples in my life.Gotta be the interracial capital of the United States.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That African chick:whoo:

She was ready:mjgrin:
Wonder if he hit it that night :wow:
After watching a few vids, bruh don't really seem like a thirst hound.He's more cordial than playa/predator.Seems mainly focused on creating new content & being a socialite/fashionista type mthfkka.I don't really get the sense that he's running through these chicks.I think it's all mostly for show....Or maybe he gets so much puzzy thrown his way, he's sorta just :unimpressed: about it now.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I’m def not 6’8 lmao

6’2 tho

But I def do not get approached as many times as he did in one night, more like 2-3 tops. BUT when you add the content aspect, you can tell that upped turn game for the ladies, esp if they recognize you from said content

It’s a win win for those guys. Good for them in reality :salute:

But hating comes in all forms and brehs like us/them gotta watch our hating too, because wait until your brolic, skin good fit right ass is in the same room with a Russel Wilson/rich CAC/5’2 REAL celeb (not IG) then you’re looking like “wtf I KNOW these women ain’t all flocking this guy because they LIKE him this is CRAZY :mjcry:

Then…you realize you have become the hater lol.
Real spill, but why is Russ still the poster boy for squares? That nikka is an elite (2-sport) professional athlete. :mjlol:

It's about time we replace him with Stanley :pachaha:

a279625dfcf7defbb4caccc3c894b48e.jpg

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Another spot where black men can clean up is Denver CO and Minneapolis MN. They go crazy for brothers out there but I wouldn’t live there too cold. There’s no strong African American presence there but you can smash mad white/mixed broads.
In both Denver and Minneapolis I've noticed a LOT of Latina women, like on some Texas or Arizona shyt, I had no idea Hispanics were so deep up north. Also A LOT OF AFRICANS in Minnesota. East and West Africans. Ethiopian and Eritrean women especially. The Somali women only fukk with other Somalis or white guys. I didn't really interact with any white women but I move in circles where white folks don't really go

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Need a clear pic of his face…but he ain’t getting chose just for being tall. He looks to have the trifecta - tall, swole, and attractive

Edit: nvm - he’s average facially. But the height and body are doing the lords work