[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No way I'm watching this long ass show live. Gonna get that Watchwrestling Dailymotion links and pick and choose with like 3 hours of delay and I might still be able to catch the main event live :dead:

I'm actually interested if Danielson loses. That will tell us how hurt he truly is and if him or the Wildcard win the Owen Cup :bryan:

Very interested in how MJF works the Hechicero match too. I really like Max's approach to a lot of his matches and this is a completely new scenario for him, wanna see if he pulls it off or tries too hard and falls flat.

Main event is probably gonna be crazy. I expect both Swerve and Ospreay to try some batshyt stuff and fukk ton of nearfalls and high spots. My enjoyment will depend on how hot the crowd is though, those type of matches necessitate a dope atmosphere to work for me.

Toni/Mia and Mercedes/Vaquer are the most I've been looking forward for women's wrestling in the U.S since peak NXT (as in, wanting to actually watch two women matches in the same show):ehh:

The rest is getting fastforwarded or skipped. I do hope Mox wins though, New Japan doesn't win anything by having Naito win in U.S soil in June....

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Honestly this needs to be the last Forbidden Door event for a while

It’s run it’s course right now we’ve seen just about every match up we can possibly see

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
the match with the most on the line is gonna be Mercedes vs Stephanie. If Mercedes wins, then all the talk about her creative control powers and booking herself to win every championship comes in. If Stephanie wins, then the talk about Mercedes being a transitional champion or not being good enough a signing or an outsider capturing an AEW belt comes in. Either way it's gonna get the web buzzing.
Yeah this one I’m looking forward to the most - missed out last PPV and haven’t seen her in action in years.

Mercedes deserves to be the women’s champ and be booked strongly as such, with a long run - it’s what AEW should’ve done for Danielson as men’s champ as soon as he came in. For me personally, I just hate her CEO theme song and the promos/segments I caught were weak - no complaints of her winning her matches.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Honestly this needs to be the last Forbidden Door event for a while

It’s run it’s course right now we’ve seen just about every match up we can possibly see

They need to focus less on njpw and more on cmll and aaa. If they can get more sort from those two it can lead to newer matchups. Not to mention that having a forbidden door type of event hosted by those companies or njpw in their countries may be something new and interesting. Let someone else play host, like rotate it. There are so many wrestlers out there that we haven't seen or matches. Doesn't just have to be aew vs njpw.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They need to focus less on njpw and more on cmll and aaa. If they can get more sort from those two it can lead to newer matchups. Not to mention that having a forbidden door type of event hosted by those companies or njpw in their countries may be something new and interesting. Let someone else play host, like rotate it. There are so many wrestlers out there that we haven't seen or matches. Doesn't just have to be aew vs njpw.
The term means very little when you have had a working relationship for 3 years now