[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
3 matches today... 4 tomorrow... they are receiving way more TV time than they did and a lot of the women are being featured now who previously were not. I would say the landscape of the women's division has changed to this point.

Am I lying?
How much is happening on Dynamite you know the show that matters

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
PRedictions

Preshow
  • Four way tag: who the fukk knows, I'm rolling with the hometown guys in Private Party
  • Tam/Willow vs. State/Momo: Haven't a clue who will win this, going with Tam and Willow
  • Six-man tag match: Lucha Bros and Mistico, you don't bring in Mistico - CMLL's top guy - and have him lose on a preshow
  • Women's Owen Hart quarterfinal - Mariah May obviously
Main Card
  • Joe, Shibata Hook vs. Leaning Tree and Jeff Cobb - Rolling with the interracial consortium. I'm going to blow a gasket if JEricho wins this
  • Acclaimed/Scissor Ace vs. the Elite - Got to pick the Elite here
  • MJF vs. Hechicero - Obviously MJF
  • Owen Hart quarterfinal - Danielson obviously
  • Orange Cassidy vs. Zach Sabre Jr - Please let ZSJ win this
  • AEW Women's Title - Toni Storm
  • TNT Title Ladder match - Jack Perry
  • TBS Title/NJPW Strong WOmen's Title - MErcedes
  • IWGP World Heavyweight title - I see no reason for Naito to lose
  • AEW World title match - Swerve. It just isn't your time Ospreay.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's gonna be interesting to see MJF vs Hechicero and ZSJ vs OC to see how their different styles work together. I know there's complaints but not sure who else they could've put MJF up against especially with NJPW low on star power. They got a damn AEW guy as champ so that shows how things currently are. Would ZSJ have been a better opponent? Maybe for promos but not sure about a match. Both matches should be good ones tho.

Now the match with the most on the line is gonna be Mercedes vs Stephanie. If Mercedes wins, then all the talk about her creative control powers and booking herself to win every championship comes in. If Stephanie wins, then the talk about Mercedes being a transitional champion or not being good enough a signing or an outsider capturing an AEW belt comes in. Either way it's gonna get the web buzzing.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's gonna be interesting to see MJF vs Hechicero and ZSJ vs OC to see how their different styles work together. I know there's complaints but not sure who else they could've put MJF up against especially with NJPW low on star power. They got a damn AEW guy as champ so that shows how things currently are. Would ZSJ have been a better opponent? Maybe for promos but not sure about a match. Both matches should be good ones tho.

Now the match with the most on the line is gonna be Mercedes vs Stephanie. If Mercedes wins, then all the talk about her creative control powers and booking herself to win every championship comes in. If Stephanie wins, then the talk about Mercedes being a transitional champion or not being good enough a signing or an outsider capturing an AEW belt comes in. Either way it's gonna get the web buzzing.
Pretty sure that Mercedes, under an AEW contract, doesn't have creative control over a title belt in another company.

But only reason NJPW created that title belt to begin with was to put it on her. She'd be winning this match rather she had full creative control or zero creative control.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh wow, they opened more seats? Not sure how much they may get more from now until showtime but guess they trying to get as much as possible. 10k plus still a decent number. Gonna look good with a full crowd, especially since it seems like they got seats going more around the ring than usual. Hopefully the presentation and camera work is of high quality.