6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk Bob Arum sounded very dismissive of Shakur in that interview with Boxing News. He was like "yeah, Shakur last fight was a stinker and he ain't got a big profile to make a big fight with Davis"....if he resigns he better not cry about not getting fights :mjlol:
Yeah, If Shakur pulls another shytty fight (keep in mind Dude he was fighting was hurting Frank to the body so I assume he has power), TR will probably let Shakur Walk, then Tank gets Shakur even Cheaper lol.

There is literally zero hype or promo for Shakurs fight and it is less than a month away. Shakur better Pray Bud can sweet talk Turki into investing into him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i doubt Gvozdyk has much of a chin nowadays

but i’ll be interesting seeing Benavidez defend against a bigger guy
he has a chance but i literally saw the after effects of what beterbiev did to him...i really expect benavidez to wipe him out

with this card the only "upset" i can see in the main card is if maybe gausha being able to stop adames with his 1 counter shot...else this shyt is going the distance lol

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, If Shakur pulls another shytty fight (keep in mind Dude he was fighting was hurting Frank to the body so I assume he has power), TR will probably let Shakur Walk, then Tank gets Shakur even Cheaper lol.

There is literally zero hype or promo for Shakurs fight and it is less than a month away. Shakur better Pray Bud can sweet talk Turki into investing into him.

That Artem fight is make it or bust for Shakur. He for sure needs to make a statement with that fight and not be known as the boring fighter who makes people leave early.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That Artem fight is make it or bust for Shakur. He for sure needs to make a statement with that fight and not be known as the boring fighter who makes people leave early.
yeah IDK when TRs Disney deal is up but with how Boxing his going and these companies cutting cost, I don't think TR gives a shyt about letting him walk and just reinvesting his contract into multiple younger cats at a cheaper cost who may end up being a better ROI.

shyt I would be looking to poach Curmel from Floyd with all the bullshyt he got going on.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He’s having fun and being more personable. That’s how wrestlers jumped into the rings in the past. My gosh! The hate is real.
That's not hate dude. You can be silly and playful without the extra feminine mannerisms.
Still the best boxer at 135lbs.

:umad:

45vISw.gif
I agree he definitely is.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's not hate dude. You can be silly and playful without the extra feminine mannerisms.

I agree he definitely is.
His mannerisms don't even really matter. You agree he's the best at 135lbs that's all that matters.

gervonta-tank.gif

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
when have Americans ever paid 30 bucks for a PPV in the last decade lol

Yeah but people are paying a ppv fee on top of the prime subscription.

I would presume that having to pay $75+ won’t attract more people to amazon’s prime video service, and the ones who are already members won’t see an added value to their membership, until weeks or months down the line when it’s uploded to Amazon’s library.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Am I trippin or did draft kings close the books super early on this one? It got a lock on all the boxing bets…

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah but people are paying a ppv fee on top of the prime subscription.

I would presume that having to pay $75+ won’t attract more people to amazon’s prime video service, and the ones who are already members won’t see an added value to their membership, until weeks or months down the line when it’s uploded to Amazon’s library.

People have been doing this for Dazn PPVs and ESPN+ no?

And I'd argue the Prime Product offers way more than those 2 combined. And you don't need to be a Prime Member to purchase the PPV while I believe you do for Dazn and ESPN+. I`m not saying the price is good I`m just saying is why are folks acting brand new? When Boxing was on Showtime and HBO, those Chanels were not free lol

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Tank Haters: "Tank should fight somebody good at 135"

*Tank fights one of the best at 135 tonight*

Tank Haters: "Nahh we meant somebody like Loma or Shakur"

*Tank is in discussion to fight Loma*

Tank Haters: "Oh so now he fighting an old Loma"

These dudes are pure haters :mjlol:
You see it and they play oblivious. Then they when Tank knocks them off, they weren’t ready for the fight. I saw the in regards to Frank already. 🤣

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You see it and they play oblivious. Then they when Tank knocks them off, they weren’t ready for the fight. I saw the in regards to Frank already. 🤣

‘what’s wild is shakur was tryna fight frank and then when frank moves to tank shakur downplays him ALL WHILE SIGNING UP TO FIGHT SOMEONE FRANK BEAT

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, i understand wanting to see them fights....who doesn't? But some of these dudes got a personal vendetta against Tank.