6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You going on with this number 5 shyt heavy. Tell me 4 other fighters at 135 that Tank should be facing right now and tell me how they are possible to make.

I have always said Tank would be a fool if he could have fought Devin for undisputed, put a rehydration clause on the fight and not taken it. I also said Devin is a fool is if he thinks he can fight Tank at 140 and think he can rehydrate by 25 pounds like he usually do. Devin did contact Shakur for a fight but they never contacted Tank team for a fight(As admitted by Bill Haney)
Tank had/has Devin, Teo, Lomachenko, Kambosos, Shakur all in his division.. All champion, former undisputed, or unified.. He fought none of them.. Made ZERO attempt to fight any of them.. Miss me with the "easy fight to make side of the street" bullshyt Spence used to duck Crawford for 5 yrs.

Tank vs Frank Martin is a cool fight to make right now, but it's nothing more than that.. nobody hates Tank.. Its the fact that there's zero sense of urgency for him to give us more than just a cool fight.. When are we gonna get a legacy defining fight from Tank?? Can you tell me that? Frank Martin level opponents is what we were supposed to be getting 3-4 yrs ago

Daps
Tank had/has Devin, Teo, Lomachenko, Kambosos, Shakur all in his division.. All champion, former undisputed, or unified.. He fought none of them.. Made ZERO attempt to fight any of them.. Miss me with the "easy fight to make side of the street" bullshyt Spence used to duck Crawford for 5 yrs.

Tank vs Frank Martin is a cool fight to make right now, but it's nothing more than that.. nobody hates Tank.. Its the fact that there's zero sense of urgency for him to give us more than just a cool fight.. When are we gonna get a legacy defining fight from Tank?? Can you tell me that? Frank Martin level opponents is what we were supposed to be getting 3-4 yrs ago

As of now aren’t Ryan & Pitbull bigger names then these.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

I asked you the 4 guys above Frank at 135 RIGHT NOW and you talking about Devin, Teo and Kambosos :dahell:

And here you go with the lies about "spence ducking" he threw that man a life raft after he fought Avanysan on BLK prime when he didn't need too. That Spence fight was legacy defining for Crawford and he was like 37 when that went down.

The reason all the dudes you mentioned were champs at 135 is because they were with Top Rank. Top Rank had locked all them 135 belts up at one point. Top Rank don't like sending their top guys out to fight on other platforms....thats why Beterbiev nor Fury were going to fight for undisputed until the Saudis came with the huge bag. You think Bob Arum is going to send his golden child Lomachenko on Amazon Prime or Showtime to get dogwalked by Tank? Shakur is a free agent after the Artem fight....lets see if he REALLY wants the Tank fight...we already saw dude turn down the chance to be undisputed at 135 in a huge fight against Devin.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I asked you the 4 guys above Frank at 135 RIGHT NOW and you talking about Devin, Teo and Kambosos :dahell:

And here you go with the lies about "spence ducking" he threw that man a life raft after he fought Avanysan on BLK prime when he didn't need too. That Spence fight was legacy defining for Crawford and he was like 37 when that went down.

The reason all the dudes you mentioned were champs at 135 is because they were with Top Rank. Top Rank had locked all them 135 belts up at one point. Top Rank don't like sending their top guys out to fight on other platforms....thats why Beterbiev nor Fury were going to fight for undisputed until the Saudis came with the huge bag. You think Bob Arum is going to send his golden child Lomachenko on Amazon Prime or Showtime to get dogwalked by Tank? Shakur is a free agent after the Artem fight....lets see if he REALLY wants the Tank fight...we already saw dude turn down the chance to be undisputed at 135 in a huge fight against Devin.

The level of dikkriding and goalpost moving tank fans engage in to handwave his questionable ressy is inspirational :wow:

All his opps move to 140 now Tank stans can pump they chest like u see that he cleared out the division :wow:

He aint fighting Shakur till 2027 :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Basically. no one questions tank ability or dislikes him that much as a fighter, but as fans of the sport we would want to see the supposed p4p best show that shyt off at some point against the most game competition.

maybe, maybe not. All this psycho analyzing shyt before fights rarely is accurate lol
Tank aint in the fukking top 15 p4p nothing. He fights absolutely nobody. At all. Isaac Cruz fight was his best win maybe...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Tank aint in the fukking top 15 p4p nothing. He fights absolutely nobody. At all. Isaac Cruz fight was his best win maybe...

Meh u could plop him at 9-10 or some shyt I wouldnt be mad at it but anything above that is super cap

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The level of dikkriding and goalpost moving tank fans engage in to handwave his questionable ressy is inspirational :wow:Ta

All his opps move to 140 now Tank stans can pump they chest like u see that he cleared out the division :wow:

He aint fighting Shakur till 2027 :wow:

What goalpost are being moved and how is there dikkriding going on? you dudes on this sub need to actually be able to prove your babble and not keep rambling.

Who the hell is Shakur fighting in 2024? he couldn't get Loma or Kambosos even though he under the same banner as them and he turned down a chance to be undisputed. His last fight was a stinker and his next one is fighting Frank Martins leftovers.
Frank Martin is one of the best at 135 and he does have a shot against Tank. Tank is just the overwhelming favorite :umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What goalpost are being moved and how is there dikkriding going on? you dudes on this sub need to actually be able to prove your babble and not keep rambling.

Who the hell is Shakur fighting in 2024? he couldn't get Loma or Kambosos even though he under the same banner as them and he turned down a chance to be undisputed. His last fight was a stinker and his next one is fighting Frank Martins leftovers.
Frank Martin is one of the best at 135 and he does have a shot against Tank. Tank is just the overwhelming favorite :umad:

we want the best not "one of the best"

48 year old loma would immediately be the best name on Tank resume if he fought him what does that tell you :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Floyd ain’t got it like that and Mayweather Promotions is dead. Leonard went with Uncle Al to keep his family fed and Floyd is upset :yeshrug:

YOu see all these random ass Mayweather Promotions dudes who have been announcing they going like we give a shyt lol.

I pray someone can step in and get Curmell out of his deal because the kid has a good future ahead.