6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Tank resume keeps getting better with time, he beats nikkas then they become champions:pachaha:

Mario Barrios Upgraded To Full WBC 147-Lb Champion​

Image: Mario Barrios Upgraded to Full WBC 147-lb Champion

Marios Barrios has been elevated from WBC interim 147-lb champion to full champ in a predictable move by the sanctioning body.

Partially joking
wahhh Mario Barrios...... :hhh: Email champ right there

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter what I think. I just wanted to see the fight when it really mattered. It's about what Tank thinks.. Tank had to wait for Loma to age and get beat multiple times to gain enough courage to step in the ring with him :scusthov:
However, Tank couldn’t mature, become more disciplined and come into his prime either?

See where I am going? Now that Tank is in prime, more focused, and taking boxing more seriously; he now waited till Loma got old. :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let’s keep it funky. Haters like with Floyd just want to see Tank get beat. This ain’t about the best fighting the best because Tank wasn’t his best back then. Now, that’s he’s focused, staying in shape, and taking it seriously and the odds of seeing him fall is low; now it’s he waited too long. The time of fights being made, don’t have bearing on anyone except Tank. lol. Its as if everyone gets older except Tank.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
However, Tank couldn’t mature, become more disciplined and come into his prime either?

See where I am going? Now that Tank is in prime, more focused, and taking boxing more seriously; he now waited till Loma got old. :mjlol:
:mjlol: Oh is that why he was ducking Loma all those years.. Lets go with that.. just don't sugarcoat the shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let’s keep it funky. Haters like with Floyd just want to see Tank get beat. This ain’t about the best fighting the best because Tank wasn’t his best back then. Now, that’s he’s focused, staying in shape, and taking it seriously and the odds of seeing him fall is low; now it’s he waited too long. The time of fights being made, don’t have bearing on anyone except Tank. lol. Its as if everyone gets older except Tank.

Exactly. This is why I roast these clowns because they are not operating in good faith lol. You bust they stupid ass in the head with logic and they do the typical "oh you must be a PBC Stan" bull shyt.

These nikkas are weirdos. nikkas be ghost in supporting the cats they dikk eat because the reality they just hate certain boxers so their energy goes into hoping these dudes fail.

I said before if these nikkas aint renting a bus to go see Shakur or that Bud fight in August (as these are the top two they use as avatars for their hate) then they all p*ssy lol.

How you hate on shyt and then don't even support the alternative.

PBC the devil yet Bob literally just said he is excited to make Tank vs Loma and he knows PBC are professionals so he has no worries about it happening.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
you gotta be a legit sped my guy you literally said nothing, didn't even reply to my responses just rambling saying literally nothing.

"mane cause it shoulda happened man"
"we got the tapes mane"

lmfaooo you nikkas are fukking idiots
Tank should’ve been fought Loma man. Won that belt in 2017 and did what?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They already starting to plant the excuses for Loma. "Ohh he is too old"...no shyt. Tank was 23 when Loma was 30. And lets stop acting like dude in their mid 30's still can't compete....if you treat your body right and don't take too much damage then they should be fine.....if they ain't fine then they need to retire...simple :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They already starting to plant the excuses for Loma. "Ohh he is too old"...no shyt. Tank was 23 when Loma was 30. And lets stop acting like dude in their mid 30's still can't compete....if you treat your body right and don't take too much damage then they should be fine.....if they ain't fine then they need to retire...simple :yeshrug:

Bud and Usyk pushing 40, Usyk especially them HW fights can be physically taxing, but now Loma is Gamboa status to these stupid fukks