6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I think the PPV buys did 100k to 1 million.....like what type of babble is this? You either got the numbers or you don't. They still ain't come out with the numbers for haney vs garcia by DAZN but they got the numbers from Amazon :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think the PPV buys did 100k to 1 million.....like what type of babble is this? You either got the numbers or you don't. They still ain't come out with the numbers for haney vs garcia by DAZN but they got the numbers from Amazon :mjlol:

I think there's a smidge of truth to the numbers and not on no hater shyt.

ESPN reported last night that talks for Loma/Davis are getting serious.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I think there's a smidge of truth to the numbers and not on no hater shyt.

ESPN reported last night that talks for Loma/Davis are getting serious.

Thats because Bob knows Loma is at the end of his career and they trying to make some money.

I wouldn't be suprised if it did 200k....but saying shyt like 150k to 220k is just babble. Either you got the numbers or you don't. 70k diffrence is no joke.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Thats because Bob knows Loma is at the end of his career and they trying to make some money.

I wouldn't be suprised if it did 200k....but saying shyt like 150k to 220k is just babble. Either you got the numbers or you don't. 70k diffrence is no joke.

Yeah... But who else can Davis fight that's going to put eyes to TV?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Its a big fight for gervonta too..... but gervonta got plenty dudes in the lineup that could be huge. Loma just the first to fall.

That's not true for either of them.

They either fight each other to unify or one of them fight Stevenson or Berinchyk to unify. But neither will see a payday like they would see if they fought each other.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
That's not true for either of them.

They either fight each other to unify or one of them fight Stevenson or Berinchyk to unify. But neither will see a payday like they would see if they fought each other.

Idk about that. I think teo vs tank does more numbers tbh....if Loma knew English it would probably do best.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Idk about that. I think teo vs tank does more numbers tbh....if Loma knew English it would probably do best.

See you're talking about inter-division now. They would most likely meet at a catchweight that would favor Davis. Lopez has already said he has no desire to move down. Hell, he's actually talked about moving up. So it might be a better payday. But the likelihood of it happening is slim to none.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How you going to claim it when the opposing fighter doesn’t fear your punching power? Tank was straight walking threw everything Frank Martin was throwing
Frank was doing great in the center of the ring, he should have stayed there more often.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes if he could've fought Tank or Teofimo.. Niether one of them wanted smoke so Devin had no choice but to face Loma and plus it fulfilled his contract with HBO. The difference is unlike Tank, Devin was trying to get at Loma while he was still on top before his lost to Teo
Haney was calling Loma out when he was just 20..lol. Seriously calling him out. Teo has made so many moves to not fight Haney..Ive lost count. He only took the damn Kambosos fight ao he wouldnt face Haney..then he made a $10 million dollar demand to fight him when he had never made $1 million for a fight yet..lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

If these numbers are legit, Davis/Lomachenko is getting made next. No doubt about it.

yea people I know that were at the fight are saying it wasn't sold out like maybe 3/4 full. That's surprising for a Tank fight. Especially since Benavidez was the comain :huhldup:

Can't find anything about guarantees online but seeing Tank could make up to $25mil. Probably ended up making way less than that but I wonder if PBC lost money on this fight
The face of boxing doing Bud numbers on PPV to half empty arenas is probably the only way we see him against the dudes we want going forward