Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How do you know she was a virgin? Because she told you that :mjlol:

One moment you know everything about the sex life of a woman you've never met and know nothing about, the next moment her husband's housemate doesn't know shyt about it.

Stay desperately making up narratives to justify the sad state of your own lives coli brehs. :snoop:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
nikkas willing to kill themselves to be a couple inches taller

:gucci:

DISCLAIMER for you idiots who don't get the context of the conversation.

I don't actually believe the tweets. I'm just replying why some short guys become crazy enough to get dangerous leg surgery.

Last edited:
Daps
if a dude can’t get women at 5’7 he not going to get them at 6ft. Women don’t care about height as much as some think

remember, life aint make u 6 ft, but death can fukk boi :evil:

Idk why you're so happy about his post. Click on his twitter and look at his picture. He is tall and attractive. Just trying to make you short guys feel better. Height does matter. When is the last time you've seen a hetero woman dating a male who is shorter than her? I have never seen that in real life. Most women see taller men as more masculine. Same as muscular men, men with facial hair ect. Y'all need to stop lying to yourselves trying to make yourself feel better.

I’m 5foot2. I tend to date men that are 5ft10 and taller. In the last five years, all the men have been 6feet or taller.:yeshrug: Don’t ask me how it happens. Taller guys seem to like me. They make me feel like a lady too, because they tower over me. Love it when they pick me up. Had a bf that used to greet me by literally picking me up when he saw me. It was hot.:takedat: He could do a lot with my body since he was so much bigger. It’s actually one if the perks of dating taller dudes. Short guys do approach... I think at this point I prefer taller brehs.

Damn, all because I don't want no short man?LOL. And how I look is very subjective.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-tlr-height-thread.494206/page-28

Sorry breh