Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Now he's 6 feet.

:wow:

Life ain’t fair :wow:

Women can get boob jobs done no problem but if you’re a man under 6ft, most women want you dead and there’s nothing you can do about it, cold world :wow:
:ehh:
The game is the game. I'd still rather be a man. I am 6'3 though. :lolbron:
J/K. Cats really care about this?

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Now he's 6 feet.

damn

tuFAqSH.gif

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if a woman don’t want you at 5’7 she ain’t going to want you at 6 ft

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the medical industry, his relationship with his height could have been characterized as “height dysphoria,” a “dissatisfaction with one’s stature that affects a person’s mood and thoughts about themselves,”

So, how many coli brehs are suffering from this condition? :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Translation: After spending her prime years being pumped, dumped and dogged out by tall pretty nikkas with dark triad personality traits, she finally decided to settle down with a thirsty nice guy willingly to be her provider in addition to worshipping her blown out roast beef p*ssy

You think tall good looking nikkas have to be “persistent” or “nice”?

She was a virgin that whole time. :gucci:

You regurgitating the exact shyt I was talking about, thinking you live in a world where every girl is an instagram thot. :comeon:

If women were really so universally loose as some of y'all make them out to be then you wouldn't have every guy on the street getting with the same damn girl.

And there plenty tall guy gang who can't do shyt for women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lies. Just like a big booty or large breast’s can turn plain Jane into an Instagram model, height can change the game too

if a dude can’t get women at 5’7 he not going to get them at 6ft. Women don’t care about height as much as some think

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If only there was a legit way to get taller that isn't painful and physically deforming for the rest of your life
I guarantee dudes would be on that just as hard as women are on fat transfer/ass shots now

Until then I'm just side eyeing these dudes because they tell them straight up how painful the process is

Daps
She was a virgin that whole time. :gucci:

You regurgitating the exact shyt I was talking about, thinking you live in a world where every girl is an instagram thot. :comeon:

If women were really so universally loose as some of y'all make them out to be then you wouldn't have every guy on the street getting with the same damn girl.

And there plenty tall guy gang who can't do shyt for women.
How do you know she was a virgin? Because she told you that :mjlol: