5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

Daps
that for incels not the average dude
Nah that’s reality. Women settle often times in their older years when the tall pretty nikka wouldn’t commit or treat them right but we know who they give their prime years too and plenty would rather be a top 20 percenters baby mama than an avg nikkas wife. Cold world. I’m just the messenger :hubie:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Zoomers are taller than ever and females are increasing their standards with every passing generation

Sure women might settle with the 5’8 nikka after years of getting pounded and cheated on by the 6’3 dude but we know tall men get first choice and female posters here can and have attested to that, im just the messenger, don’t shoot me :yeshrug:
arent you the 6’6 dude that avoids black women because they think you’re ugly :mjtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
80/20 rule

Women don’t want or care for most men
I don't believe that shyt. There is too much diversity in what women want and too much diversity in what men want. There ain't no "top 20%" of men because the kind of men that half of the women in the world lust after the other half get turned off by. You are only affected by that 80/20 rule if you stuck in the instagram model lane of life.

Daps
I don't believe that shyt. There is too much diversity in what women want and too much diversity in what men want. There ain't no "top 20%" of men because the kind of men that half of the women in the world lust after the other half get turned off by. You are only affected by that 80/20 rule if you stuck in the instagram model lane of life.
It can vary depending on your society/social circle/demographic but height, masculine facial features, a strong jawline and facial symmetry are universally preferred features among adult women

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It can vary depending on your society/social circle/demographic but height, masculine facial features, a strong jawline and facial symmetry are universally preferred features among adult women
Yet there are WAY too many short and ugly dudes wifing up quality to believe that women universally date/marry based off of physical factors.

I know a short ugly dude with an average income who married the girl of his dreams mostly just because he was a nice guy, they shared values, and he stayed persistent as fukk.

Daps
Yet there are WAY too many short and ugly dudes wifing up quality to believe that women universally date/marry based off of physical factors.

I know a short ugly dude with an average income who married the girl of his dreams mostly just because he was a nice guy, they shared values, and he stayed persistent as fukk.

Translation: After spending her prime years being pumped, dumped and dogged out by tall pretty nikkas with dark triad personality traits, she finally decided to settle down with a thirsty nice guy willingly to be her provider in addition to worshipping her blown out roast beef p*ssy

You think tall good looking nikkas have to be “persistent” or “nice”?