5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're living breathing women who live somewhere with an internet connection and typed out those tweets.

You probably pass by them everyday. Women have always been shallow just like men, but they just have a weirder sense of humor.

They're not special psychic beings like these guys are making them out to be. Women have opinions and physical preferences. Don't know why dudes get so angry when the topic of women having physical preferences is brought up.

not angry just somewhat unsettled by that way of thinking maybe its hyperbole for twitter cause to really think that someone should die over some arbitrary shyt thats crazy to me.Like i said that shyt has to be hyperbole.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
not angry just somewhat unsettled by that way of thinking maybe its hyperbole for twitter cause to really think that someone should die over some arbitrary shyt thats crazy to me.Like i said that shyt has to be hyperbole.
It absolutely is hyperbole. I personally don't believe that women care about height that much in real life. Face > height.

I just don't get why some dudes in this thread think it's so farfetched

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Some things aren't worth doing. I'm not getting on a operating table unless it's a surgery I need to have. Vanity is a muthafukka. What a lot of people don't understand about surgery is that once you get on that table it's a risk that you might not recover in the same shape you were in before the operation.

I remember reading an article about a dude dying on operation table for a penis lengthening surgery. Surgery isn't the answer to everything.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: yikes this has to be online females only thinking like this

What kind of mindset do you have to have to think being short should be punishable by death:mjtf:

Lmao that’s nothing, there’s tweets where black women said all black baby boys should die.

These women are pure evil, but they dare not say this in public, they might have they avi up, but they know they can’t say that shyt offline.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol this is stupid *didn't read link*

5'7 is not really that short. I'm 5'7 and I only remember two times in my entire life where someone mentioned my height and both times wasn't negative.

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:dead: we have indian posters outside of napoleon?
umfdi6zkhj71.gif

shyt I ain't even click. We lost a Nap...