5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

Daps
yall sound like bytches :russ:
Zoomers are taller than ever and females are increasing their standards with every passing generation

Sure women might settle with the 5’8 nikka after years of getting pounded and cheated on by the 6’3 dude but we know tall men get first choice and female posters here can and have attested to that, im just the messenger, don’t shoot me :yeshrug:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Zoomers are taller than ever and females are increasing their standards with every passing generation

Sure women might settle with the 5’8 nikka after years of getting pounded and cheated on by the 6’3 dude but we know tall men get first choice and female posters here can and have attested to that, im just the messenger, don’t shoot me :yeshrug:

aint nobody shooting you this is just some bytchmade mentality, who care what nikkas females are checking for if its not you

get it where you fit in, im 5’10 and never once worried about being taller for no damn woman, ive been eating my whole life jus fine

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Now he's 6 feet.

:wow:

giphy.gif

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It's hard for me to have sympathy for men like him and the women who die from surgery only done to change their appearance.

Reading the article he was an engineer and was making money but still felt inferior to society because of his height and being Indian. Believed in the whole "women only like a$$holes" thing that ugly dudes claim. Dummies that spend majority of their time listening to ugly dudes, bitter women and nerds online talk about what a man needs to have to be desired by women deserve to feel like losers.