The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not really.

5 ft 10 is normal height.

Its just weird height mean so much to people

eh Social constructs man:yeshrug: Heightism is one of em

you gotta have a class of people to look down on and one to put on a pedestal based on whatever reason.

edit: Athough it shouldnt be like that cause when it comes your time to be in the group to get looked down on for w/e reason your not gonna like it either. Thats why the law of reciprocity is the golden rule :wow:

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess but nikkas acting like they midgets cause they 5 ft 10

crazy

in societies eyes they are fukked up put hey it is what it is :yeshrug:

although that would be a majority of people i cant remember which poster had posted in another one of the many height threads on thecoli that only like 18% of men in the global population are over 6ft something like that

Daps
in societies eyes they are fukked up put hey it is what it is :yeshrug:

although that would be a majority of people i cant remember which poster had posted in another one of the many height threads on thecoli that only like 18% of men in the global population are over 6ft something like that

right they gonna get over 6ft and have same problems

Daps
Even if he would have survied the process i doubt the he would ever fully be 100% i had a patient i was doing bilateral knee xrays frequently in the clinic and he got this same surgery done where they essentially break your legs add rods to increase your height. Dude was 2 years off the surgery stll in alot of pain had range of motion issues and He admitted he was concious of his height.Breh was 5'8 and gained enough inches to be 6'2 but regets it because the knee pain,hospital bills,etc wasnt worth it.

:dwillhuh: I had no idea u could actually have surgery to be taller

The hell:dwillhuh: